CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say without hesitation.. The "WORST" Judge I have ever watched was Judge Lance Ito... Hands Down!! Talk about a Freakin Circus and The Clown leading it! JMO

Completely agree and CA Belvin Perry.

WHAT I am actually enjoying right now is that not only JH has to stand thru this..HIS Attny's have to as well!! ALL the while the rest of the court is seated!!! Even Mr. King is swaying..LOL

Am I sympathetic???? NOPE in my BESTEST JH tone!!

His feet might hurt. Mine would, standing that long.

Watching Mr King walk, he may have back issue or arthritis...I could not stand for more then 3 readings.

Wonder how many cases each defense attorney has won. Not much info I can really find on them

Is JH SANE for all these charges?

WHAT I am actually enjoying right now is that not only JH has to stand thru this..HIS Attny's have to as well!! ALL the while the rest of the court is seated!!! Even Mr. King is swaying..LOL

Mr. King really wants to sit :laughing:

I think I see kings knees buckling.

To my understanding there are still two or three phases of trial left, penalty and mitigation, so you won't see him in prison duds until those finish.

When will he wear prison clothes? At sentencing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basing this on Jodi Arias--YES at sentencing all is said and done---no more jury. In fact chances are everytime he appeared in court without jury he could be in his jail garb

Watching Mr King walk, he may have back issue or arthritis...I could not stand for more then 3 readings.

Wonder how many cases each defense attorney has won. Not much info I can really find on them

Is JH SANE for all these charges?

Yes. Sane, Sane, Sane! (As said by George Brauchler)

The jurors nor the attys will speak afterwards due to the trial is still ongoing until after sentencing as this is just phase one. :moo: I wonder if any of the victims will talk . are allowed to talk though.

If Holmes locks his knees and faints due to it, will they stop reading the verdict and revive him, or will they continue to read while he is passed out on the floor ??

hopefully keep reading... :laughing:

I feel a bit sorry for King. He is clearly struggling to stand for this long.

Mr. King really wants to sit :laughing:

Maybe Mr. King shouldn't defend someone with more than half dozen charges..He wouldn't have to worry about his own physical issues!! LOL

Noelle Phillips ‏@Noelle_Phillips · 1m1 minute ago
"I'll never forget the silhouette of the shot gun," #TheaterShooting victim Marcus Weaver

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Survivor Marcus Weaver: “(Rebecca Wingo) had so many aspirations and goals and it was just taken away by a heinous act.” #theatershooting

Twitterville has some sick sick people living in it....sick:shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member