CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this judge....this hits close to home since I grew up in Aurora and went to Gateway HS. I now live north of there and remember the night this happened thinking if I knew anyone there but thankfully I did not but since the area was my old "stomping grounds" it feels different than the other trials I have watched. I do hope they convict him and give him the DP. In no way was he "insane" and I believe after the fact that he tried his best to look and act like it.

My Thanks button is acting up...Thanks for the post today!! :)
hi coffeejunkie..........fyi if you refresh your page your thanks button will come back, i discovered that by accident lol.....:seeya:

but no thanks necessary to me, keeps me out of trouble :D

and i'm back btw....:D........looks like just in time....

switched two jurors seats....must have a shortie like me:D

Glad the Judge told them to press the mic...was very hard to hear both attorneys when at the desk.

two more calls allowed per judge
probative not prejudicial

2 recordings of 911 he listened to at lunch are more probative than prejudice....

not particularly shocking in context of situation........objection overruled........other two calls will be played......

not cumulative either..........

Judge Samour on playing multiple 911 calls: "Each of these recordings was made by different people... If we were dealing with a crime that had one victim, it would be a different story... This evidence is illustrative... it does what testimony cannot do."

Godd evening to you all!
I just started to follow the live video stream (denverchannel).
I can't see the defendant, can you???

Prosecution calls 6th witness: Prodeo Patria, 17. He was 14 at the time of the shooting.

Likes0

anica.padilla

he went to the movies with his parents.......

Godd evening to you all!

Can't see his face, but he is at the far left of the screen. In a light colored shirt

These charges apply to Prodeo Patria:
COL-rNT 110-Criminal Attempt to Cornmit Murder in the First Degree (F2)
COLNT 52-Criminal Attempt to Cornmit Murder in the First Degree (F2)

dae2de6a-40c4-4ec5-918a-38c2580a13db_800.jpg

Marc Stewart KMGH
@MarcKMGH

Jury hearing from Prodeo Patria who was 14 yrs. old at time of #theatershooting Sat in middle section @DenverChanne

Godd evening to you all!

He's all the way to the left of your screen at the end of the table... white shirt. But.. that's the best view we get I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member