CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
afternoon break.......20 minutes.........

Judge now explaining to attorneys outside jury presence, why he ruled as he did on defense objections. Both sustained and overrules.

8c31603f-6f66-4e29-b321-4203d772cba6_800.jpg

why we are here :rose:
and for the 70 injured and the ones that love them :rose:

http://images.scribblelive.com/2015/...72cba6_800.jpg

Judge just informed attorneys that juror 155 wants to speak with him. Oh oh?

Welcome back!! I found Jens Trial Diaries.. but, I wasn't sure if I should post the tweets or not when you were gone.
thank you jazzed :)
the more the merrier i always say :D

feel free :seeya:

i just feel for the peeps that can't watch the stream during the day, whether it be because of bandwidth problems or working or whatever, so i feel obligated to document it if i can for them......

so jump right in :D

I Truly Love him!!!

Agree. I have watched dozens of capital trials over the years and have never before seen the attention to detail displayed by Judge Samour. I bet he doesn't get stuck much in apeallate court.

Judge just informed attorneys that juror 155 wants to speak with him. Oh oh?
thank you chelly, my friend :seeya:.....i like the denver link, but sometimes i want to tell the commentators to shut up! i missed that!

thank you jazzed :)
the more the merrier i always say :D

feel free :seeya:

i just feel for the peeps that can't watch the stream during the day, whether it be because of bandwidth problems or working or whatever, so i feel obligated to document it if i can for them......

so jump right in :D

I'm watching the live stream but, I really like to follow along here too.. so I don't feel so much like I'm sitting here alone watching it! lol

I'm watching the live stream but, I really like to follow along here too.. so I don't feel so much like I'm sitting here alone watching it! lol
i hear ya and quit hogging the popcorn :popcorn: :D

When the defense presents its case, we will have to endure days of expert psychiatric witnesses. That's when I REALLY get cranky.:tantrum:

Then, of course, the Prosecution will have to bring on their expert witness to rebut. AAAGGGHH :tantrum:

Here comes juror #155 outside presence of jury and is not being televised. He wanted to inform the court that, in the interest of full disclosure, he knows the interpreter.

Interesting... sole juror RIGHT NOW solo being interveiwed by judge that he knows interpreter from church. Judge says not problem (juror #155).

No objections from either side.

Post from the Live feed - "Asking why all victims testifying ignores victim rights issues; better question why is defense objecting to evidence when def atty opening statement was "The defense is not contesting what happened in the theater."? Defense now showing their opening statement was not very trustworthy."

26e40b1f-90d0-42ed-bb02-665fa2efd8dc_800.jpg

Ofc. Michael Hawkins was among the many officers awarded the Campaign Pin with First Responder Star in 2013

Officer Michael Hawkins was about to get off work when he heard radio chatter about shots fired.

Officer Hawkins said he drove at speeds up to 100 mph on I-225 to get to the movie theater.

APD Officer Michael Hawkins said he found one man being cared for by a construction crew on the northwest side of the theater parking lot.

APD Officer Michael Hawkins said he asked the road construction crew if the man had been shot and they said he had been.

APD Officer Michael Hawkins said he was hearing radio transmissions about tear gas in the theater and officers were told to get gas masks.

APD Officer Michael Hawkins got an oxygen tank (a self-contained breathing apparatus) from a firefighter to go into the theater.

APD Officer Michael Hawkins said inside the theater a woman grabbed his leg and asked for help, saying the man next to her had been shot. Hawkins said he continued toward the threat instead of stopping to help.

Post from the Live feed - "Asking why all victims testifying ignores victim rights issues; better question why is defense objecting to evidence when def atty opening statement was "The defense is not contesting what happened in the theater."? Defense now showing their opening statement was not very trustworthy."
Right, defense is not contesting the fact that Holmes committed this atrocity. However it is the duty of the defense to defend the defendant. Sometimes that means objecting to certain forms of evidence and the way it is presented. Holmes still deserves to get a fair trial. Some evidence may be inflammatory or prejudicial. That is up to the judge to decide. He has both sustained and overruled objections by defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member