CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutor George Brauchler: James Holmes was listening to "techno" music through headphones during the shooting.

I like this Prosecutor! He sounds strong and Intelligent and grabs your attention!

he isnt the smartest if hes got all this documented....

did he plan to kill himself and not follow through

Eric Kahnert
@erickahnert

D.A. says shooter had notebook that was meant for his dad, mom and sister, promises jury they will see hand-written notes #theatershooting

oh god flash backs of dr dolittle and the dsm's from JA

:crazy:

Prosecutor says Holmes talked about increasing self worth by killing others - reportedly told one psychiatrist "children are worth more than other people because they have their whole life to live."

World was coming to an end. He was helping them to die. Holy Cow!
Different psychologists get different stories.

Someone in court cries audibly after seeing video of Holmes being questioned.

i wouldn't say he was insane,hes just cray cray....i defo think he knew what he was doing.

JH says he had an obsession to kill since he was a kid.

He was going to dedicate his life to killing others.

James Holmes swivelling back and forth in his chair as prosecutor delivers opening statement.

Prosecutor: Holmes had "obsession to kill" since he was a child and went though family therapy to address it.

Just a BIG :gthanks: for all the people tweeting the trial for us with low bandwidth!! Truly Appreciated!! :happydance:

Just a BIG :gthanks: for all the people tweeting the trial for us with low bandwidth!! Truly Appreciated!! :happydance:
my pleasure :) i still have my flower pic :D

Prosecutor says in opening statement that Holmes has had a “long standing hatred of mankind.”

Prosecutor: The notebook James Holmes sent to a psychiatrist a day before the shooting has "detailed account of how to attack that theater."

Prosecutor unveils model of theater.

i really like this prosecutor,great structure the opening...slow and thorough.

i also like that he isn't attacking JH as such,but complimenting how smart he is,how good his school work is etc. not going in all guns blazing

Prosecutor describes Holmes' academic failures and how his girlfriend "didn't see a future with him" then left him.

this is after valentine's day 2012......before march 2012

Prosecutor weaves story of victim A.J. Boik - shows photo of Boik and girlfriend just before the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bucky357