TX TX - Rilee June Crouch, 3, South Padre Island (Cameron), 2 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

TwinkieDefense

Reaction score

[~]

Miscellaneous Notes: Rilee was last seen wearing a white dress with rainbows on it. She has a tiny pink freckle or mole on her nose. Rilee is in the company of her non-custodial mother, Lillian Maria Crouch (Buntin).

[…]

Father seeks help locating 3-year-old daughter​

SOUTH PADRE ISLAND, Texas (ValleyCentral) — “Wherever you are, Rilee, know that I’m fighting for you. I love you, and I’m not ever going to give up on you. I’m still here, and I’ll see you soon.”

That is the plea of one South Padre Island father, Dakota Crouch, who has been looking for his daughter since July 2024. The last time he saw his daughter was when he returned her back home to his mother on July 2.

Just two days later, when he went to pick her up, both his daughter and the child’s mother were gone. He claims he has been having a difficult time getting the police to help.

It has been almost two months since Crouch has heard from his estranged wife or daughter, 3-year-old, Rilee June Crouch. His daughter’s mother, Lillian Maria Crouch, also failed to show up to the court hearing in the parent’s custody battle.

More in article

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer
Back