CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
went looking for veronica at every hospital..........sustained......

did not see veronica alive again.......

showing her diagram of theater that she had labeled from before, admitted and published.........

witness will now show jury........

identifies pic of veronica

identifies video of veronica from the theater lobby....admitted and published

identifies 911 call on disc......admitted over defense objection....

published........playing for jury now.....

e4d188eb-4da0-43a3-bdd7-84751cca15e1_800.jpg

witness kaylan bailey on the stand

Clayton Sandell
@Clayton_Sandell

they are finished for the day and i have to go too........goodnight friends :seeya:

powerful ending of day two for prosecution

Judge is explaining, out of jury presence, why he sustained defense's objection on one of the victim's miscarriage.

sorry to post and run......got an emergency call and had to :(

my best friend on way to ER with her son, waiting for her to call me back omg.....

thanks chelly for that post :tyou:, wondered what the judge was still talking about.....

back tomorrow morning........same time i guess.....if i don't catch a flight that is.....good grief :gaah:....she has seven boys, it's always something with that bunch....and i think MY hive keep me jumping :floorlaugh:

thanks for keeping me company everyone :seeya:

bless these victims and their families :rose:

Last minute addition since no one else covered it...

One of the Prosecutors got up to ask the Judge to tell the Defense lawyers that "Thanking a police officer for what they did, but not asking any questions is improper". That it could seem like they are trying to ingratiate them to one side. Not that he thinks the woman who did it, did it on purpose, but that it was improper for any lawyer to do.

Judge agreed. Stated it was improper for any lawyer to do.

Obviously not important as it pertains to the actual trial, but it was an interesting moment!

Last minute addition since no one else covered it...

One of the Prosecutors got up to ask the Judge to tell the Defense lawyers that "Thanking a police officer for what they did, but not asking any questions is improper". That it could seem like they are trying to ingratiate them to one side. Not that he thinks the woman who did it, did it on purpose, but that it was improper for any lawyer to do.

Judge agreed. Stated it was improper for any lawyer to do.

Obviously not important as it pertains to the actual trial, but it was an interesting moment!
thank you so much corundogs :seeya:.....i missed that completely.....

it's true what they say......

it takes a village to report a trial :D

Thank you for posting the trial today...appreciated! :)

QUEEN BEE hope your friend's son is ok. Prayers for him.

Hope all have a good evening...

My heart just continues to break...for the mom who lost two children, and is now paralyzed, for the officer carrying a 6 year old baby with the hope she might live but knowing deep down she has left this world, for all the families who just wanted to get out safe and hug each other again, for this sweet little girl who had no choice but to grow up as she watched her little friend pass and had to step over bodies to reach safety. It just isn't fair. No one should ever go through this. No juror should have to see picture after picture of victims killed so senselessly.

First the Boston trial, and now this one, have me feeling like a bad Christian. All I want is for these murderers to cease existing. They don't deserve to share the same air that the survivors of their attacks breath. I just want them gone, and truly have no pity, just hatred for them and their actions. I cannot separate what they did from who they are and see them as a person. I just want them fast tracked to the death penalty. I don't care if he was insane, he had access to medical care and help.

Sorry for the rant but my heart is just hurting for the victims so much.

Why does she keep asking them if there were previews shown and if the movie eventually started?

It just seems so strange!

My guess is she is asking that because the prosecution are going to argue that Holmes waited until all the previews were finished and the Batman movie was underway, in order to be sure he had as many potential victims as possible.

Thank you for the updates, everyone who gave them today.

My heart just continues to break...for the mom who lost two children, and is now paralyzed, for the officer carrying a 6 year old baby with the hope she might live but knowing deep down she has left this world, for all the families who just wanted to get out safe and hug each other again, for this sweet little girl who had no choice but to grow up as she watched her little friend pass and had to step over bodies to reach safety. It just isn't fair. No one should ever go through this. No juror should have to see picture after picture of victims killed so senselessly.

First the Boston trial, and now this one, have me feeling like a bad Christian. All I want is for these murderers to cease existing. They don't deserve to share the same air that the survivors of their attacks breath. I just want them gone, and truly have no pity, just hatred for them and their actions. I cannot separate what they did from who they are and see them as a person. I just want them fast tracked to the death penalty. I don't care if he was insane, he had access to medical care and help.

Sorry for the rant but my heart is just hurting for the victims so much.

God bless you--i go thru the same. At times I just don't get it at all.

Tried to post updates today...but it now takes 44 seconds to load my update and got too frustrating...and my views on my computer screen with blank space/ads to the right (although another thread) are two words in width for what I'm wanting to see and read.

I'll walk for a bit from threads as too frustrating.

:banghead:

Not sure what is going on but .... carry on for those that aren't having issues.

My guess is she is asking that because the prosecution are going to argue that Holmes waited until all the previews were finished and the Batman movie was underway, in order to be sure he had as many potential victims as possible.

Thank you for the updates, everyone who gave them today.

Good insight/recollection of opening statements. Good point I didn't see. TX

OMG! That 911 call was horrifying. Those poor kids. Just awful!!!! :tears:

I tried to watch it, I couldn't. I live in Aurora, and when you see people on the stand you of know and have met ( I really don't feel it's my place to say who, or how I know them doesn't make a difference on the outcome of the case). It makes it that much more horrible and personal. I have been to that theater multiple times before this happened. Most these cases are in a different realm, almost, like you are an outsider from a bubble, but when it happens close to home to feeling is completely surreal. That being said, I hope the SOB gets what he deserves. That was a ramble I am sure, but I don't think their is an accurate way of describing my feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member