CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@larryryckman: Speaking with @GeorgeBrauchler about May 31, 2012 session with JH and Fenton. Feinstein led the session.

@larryryckman: He was planning to assess his "homicidal ideation" and determine whether there was need for an involuntary commitment.

@thegoldpatrol: #theatershooting

Feinsten ID’s JH

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434579993.675126.jpg

https://twitter.com/larryryckman
https://twitter.com/thegoldpatrol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's still up... talking about his experience with clients who have homicidal ideation

Defense-Objection! Not relevant!
OMG! Is she kidding?
Judge gonna smack her down! Sent jury out.

The judge is going to kick some defence butt lol!

He's still up... talking about his experience with clients who have homicidal ideation

Thanks.. My feed jumped backward and the girl from #8 was talking about her mouth and then it jumped back to the Dr. Weird.

I can confirm a lot of what Dr. Feinstein is say here..Most treating physicians only bring in a consultant to make a 3rd party appraisal when original treating physician seems flummoxed or unable to decide or figure out their patient....Consultations among peer groups is VERY VERY COMMON!!

Defence is acting STUPID right now!! I'm glad that Judge is calling them out!!!!!!!!!! GO Judge!!

LOL Can't bolster..in short cumulative ROFLMBO

@larryryckman: Judge doesn't understand defense's objections. They didn't object to Fenton yesterday.

Judge says the testimony is relevant based on the actions he took.

@larryryckman: It's not bolstering, judge says. It's relevant. It's not because he's offering expert opinions. He was a treating doctor.

Judge is letting defense have it about OBJECTIONS!

@larryryckman: Judge disagrees with defense objections, but invites them to object to individual questions.

@larryryckman: Judge disagrees with defense objections, but invites them to object to individual questions.

Judge - The only difference between Fenton and Feinsten is there’s a different defense attorney

Sometimes I think more than one of the defense attorneys show a great deal of inexperience.

@larryryckman: Given the late hour and Feinstein's schedule, they're going to bring him back tomorrow afternoon for further testimony.

Dr Feinstein - May 31st meeting.

- JH on time
- Appeared normally dressed/hygiene

May 31st meeting:

- Gives indication of him being organized & self care was ok

Observations:

- Began by asking if JH knew why he was there.
JH used “Fenton” and not “Dr Fenton” - devaluing her

@larryryckman: Feinstein: JH looked like most other grad students. JH seemed "slightly devaluing" of Dr. Fenton in his comments.

- JH asked if he was going to lock him up. When asked why he would need to, JH wouldn’t answer

-Many times he wouldn’t answer when asked about homicidal ideation.

Not unusual for patient to fear being locked up if they answer questions.

Feinstein says JH was non-responsive about 10% of time.
- Wouldn’t answer when asked about relationship with Gargi

@larryryckman: Feinstein says it's not unusual for patients to worry that psychiatrists will lock them up. References "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest."

- Limited info about school/exams
- Restricted about people in his life. Never told names.

- Inquired about family to assess attachment. Indication of how he will do in therapy. JH provided info about them

- Thoughts about hating people: He hated humanity but when those ?’s came up usually followed by Feinstein asking for

Targets, places, weapons, etc. He wouldn’t answer.

@larryryckman: Discussed JH statements that JH "hated humanity." JH offered an evasive non response when asked if he had a plan, access to weapons, targets

JH discussed philosophy of life. Reading about Tylenol Terroists and Unabomber

Lordy Lordy...One flew over Cuckoo Cuckoo nest reference...But I just want to affirm..That Psychiatrist's ALWAYS ask.."Why would you say that" looking for reasoning and rationale of their patient...

BTW~~ Liked the fact he noted JH's reference to Lynne F. as Fenton..which explained..often said when patient demeaning their HC provider....THE START of JH's HATRED towards Fenton..and included into his "Notebook"...

Hate to tell you..But these folks knew he HATED people..yet could not prove he had any plans carryout homicide..as they have already ruled out suicidal ideations...

NOW I understand why Fenton breaking the rules in calling parent (mother) and contacting other's...She needed PROOF to commit him..but didn't have it yet!!

People were “sheople” - combo of sheep and people.

JH showed little/no emotion when making such statements about hating makind.

Feinstein told JH he had a nihilistic view of world. JH said he hated humanity. Feinstein was doing violence risk assess.

Nihilism - dark view of world, morality

Violence Risk Assessment. “VOSSA”

Defense asks to approach - sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online