CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defence is already trying to limit Veronica's mother's testimony...They don't want anything coming in to make it more heinous ..LOL I say TOO late..Veronica's mother coming into Courtroom in wheelchair will tell the tale!!

Ms. Whimmpy voiced def. attny drones on and on and on!! While I know they are doing their job..but really..there seems NO ADULT on their team whatsoever!! At least..they aren't cross examing the victims..but doing everything they can to limit whatever they say!!

As the outcome of this trial..I truly hope Victims can move on ( Already know that our sweetheart of the day "Bonnie Kate" has indeed already done that <Hearts>

Objecting to Ms Moser saying she fell on top of Veronica (when she was shot) and Kaitlin(?) asking if Veronica was still breathing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're hearing a bunch of stuff the jury might not hear....

Objecting to testimony that Ms Moser's pants fell down as she was carried out of the theatre.

Jury dismissed. Court discussing Ashley Moser's upcoming testimony. Lots of objections from defence.

Well yeah. I need to remember klenex Friday. Katie did me in today--Ashley will really do me

They are really objecting to testimony about little Veronica too!

They pretty much don't want Ashley to testify about Anything it seems!

Objecting to testimony where Ms Moser was told she needed a CAT scan at hospital but refused it because she was pregnant.

Seems to me JH could have gotten himself a better defense team.

Beggars CAN't be CHOSER'S..At least he has 5 stupid lawyers ( whoops) on the taxpayer's dime...He can complain all he want's!!!

I am stunned & very angry! Defense is out of line!!!!!! WTH!
Honestly, why is this so bad to let the jury know, they know he killed & maimed people. Why is this so different? It's not only losing the baby, they're against Ashley's testimony ABOUT HERSELF!

Objecting to testimony that Ms Moser asked her mother about the status of Veronica and she was told that 'they' were taking care of Veronica. And Ashley found out on the Sunday that her daughter had died.

Objecting to Ms Moser testifying that Veronica wanted to sit on her lap in the cinema. She said her last words to her daughter were "you are a big girl, you can sit on your own seat".

I'm gonna be a mess that day. I have a couple names I am calling defense team :(

Objecting to testimony where Ms Moser was told (at the hospital) that she had lost her unborn baby.

They are really objecting to testimony about little Veronica too!

They pretty much don't want Ashley to testify about Anything it seems!

Well they may have a problem with wheelchair

Objecting to testimony that they had to remove the upper part of one of Ms Moser's lungs and she still has to use oxygen at night.

The prosecution is doing a nice job explaining why all of this information is relevant in Moser's testimony.

Too bad the jury can't hear this.

Objecting to testimony that Ms Moser still has bullet fragments in her body.

Objecting to testimony that Ms Moser had to stay at a rehabilitation centre from August 2012 to December 2013.

Objecting to testimony that Ms Moser had to relearn things from using a spoon, moving from the wheelchair to a bed and sitting due to balance being affected.
She also had to learn how to clear fluid from her lungs, how to use a standing frame to keep her bones strong and how to make a sandwich. Lots of physical therapy. Accommodations that have been adapted for her to be able to use the bathroom. She has fallen many times. Had subsequent infections. Veronica's funeral had to be delayed until her mother was able to be more involved in planning it. Still has nerve pain.

They don't want Ms Moser to be shown a photo of her daughter and asked if she ever saw her alive after that day.

Also, they are concerned that the death of a child will strike a chord with the jury.

Right NOW..I am so ticked OFF with Def. Wimpy voiced def. right now..I'm willing to bet Judge will NOT entertain all of these objections...They do NOT want to have the extent of her injuries..nor about loss of the baby... So she doesn't want this victim/paralaysed for the rest of her life ..loss of Veronica as well as her soon to be child..SHOULD be allowed..THIS all goes to direct affects of Jh's actions..tho I think it's already ruled that can't be mentioned loss of Baby >>> :gaah:

"Its a Reality of the situation the defendant created"

This is why all of the objections should be overruled IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members