CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
those should like some heavy duty books----

So we have Ashley Moser after lunch then the prosecution rests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 48s48 seconds ago
Holmes requested philosophical works by Machiavelli and others, Don Quixote, etc. while in jail #TheaterShooting

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 6m6 minutes ago
KITE requests do not list specific books JH checked out; Higgs says JH requested sci-fi books. #TheaterShooting

I've heard that a few times. The judge usually reminds the attorneys that they can be heard lol.

Its not the jury is it? They were looking at exhibits at the time and I heard someone whisper.. "Do you want to look at it"
I don't know if they have microphones or not.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
On July 25, 2012, just 5 days after attack, JH requested works by Plato, Machiavelli and others. #theatershooting

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 1m1 minute ago
Jury taking its lunch break at 12:20 p.m. - court will be back at 1:20 p.m. Court will finishing at 3:30 p.m. today #theatershooting

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 4m4 minutes ago
Holmes requested philosophical works by Machiavelli and others, Don Quixote, etc. while in jail #TheaterShooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Now judge dismisses jury for one-hour lunch break. Back at about 1:20 p.m. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
On July 25, 2012, just 5 days after attack, JH requested works by Plato, Machiavelli and others. #theatershooting

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 1m1 minute ago
I will be out this afternoon! Passing trial coverage to @CMooreNews @KDVR this afternoon. Moser expected to testify today. #TheaterShooting

Its not the jury is it? They were looking at exhibits at the time and I heard someone whisper.. "Do you want to look at it"
I don't know if they have microphones or not.

I didn't think it could be the jury. As far as I know they don't have microphones (well, they do but they only turn them on when individual jurors are talking to the judge).

They could be heard through the attorneys microphones I suppose?

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 3m3 minutes ago
Stand by for an intense, final two hours of the prosecution's case in the #theatershooting trial after lunch break

my Grandpa was named - John and he was called both John and Jack (I'm sure there were times Grandma called him other names---:blushing:)---Never figured that one out either--but accepted it. Oh and they also had a son named "Jack" and he went by "Jack"

We used to call my brother all sorts of other things too.. lol But only in love!.. Hes gone now (RIP) so you always remember those things fondly.
Never called him Jack though. ; )

I didn't think it could be the jury. As far as I know they don't have microphones (well, they do but they only turn them on when individual jurors are talking to the judge).

They could be heard through the attorneys microphones I suppose?

I'm thinking the attorneys--

I'm not going to be able to do the tweets if Zoey needs a break during Ashley Mosers testimony. My Laptop overheated and I'm on a desktop now which is REALLY slow.. lol I wont be able to keep up with this old beast! ; )

I'm not getting why those books show sanity. Insane people can still read. If he was reading psychiatry books, that would make more sense.

I'm not going to be able to do the tweets if Zoey needs a break during Ashley Mosers testimony. My Laptop overheated and I'm on a desktop now which is REALLY slow.. lol I wont be able to keep up with this old beast! ; )

I can do them as long as they don't go too fast. If there are lots of tweets I struggle to keep up. I will try though.

I will do tweets during Ashley Moser. I will give it my best.

So we'll have 2 hours till they stop at 3:30. Surely, Ashley won't be testifying that long. They may have 1 or 2 more before they wrap it up.
Def. said less than 2 wks for their case, mostly will be the 'hired guns' docs who will insist he was insane at the time of shooting. I hope GB gets as fiery as Juan Martinez was with def. docs! He was able to prove incompetence, sloppiness & perjury with those fools.
Wonder if jh parents will testify? Probably not in this phase as they weren't with him at the time.
They saved some of the pros. witnesses to recall but probably won't use most of them. Can't think of who else besides docs they will have to prove their case?

3 minutes ago
Court should be back in a few moments
Phil Tenser

Ernest T Bass ‏@HartmeierStacy 1m1 minute ago
Made it back... Praying for strength for you Ms Moser.������������ #theatershooting

Lets ALL do in kind!! Ashly there are whole boatloads of people holding you this afternoon..God Bless You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfcortez8