CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those a very heavy duty tomes--I can't see anyone in a psychotic break ordering those books to read ...So, I think they prove JH was quite sane--

I totally agree. I mean.. at one point JH was rubbing his own poop all over himself and then...asking for Plato?
Very odd indeed. Poop and Plato don't play well together.
Somehow I believe a lot of what JH has displayed when it comes to his *psychotic break* was for show.
Its very possible IMO.

MOO

Thanks, I will be on standby, just in case.

I will send out flags--I normally am pretty good--for some reason these victims are really getting to me emotionally---

Just an observation by professional experience..No psychotic people can nor even bother with minutia information..unable to read..understand nor assimilate whatever information....NOW Schizotypal MI..Sure..He was on a mission..capable to planning assimilating any info they deemed important..avoided contact with anybody who knows them because they could OUT HIM ( that includes psychiatrists/fellow PHD students/friends/family)..

JH actually signed off to his dad.."JIMMY" after just sending just basic contact info ( nothing even remotely coming across as personal at all!!) ..so I'm guessing that where Dr. Reid got that familiar name when addressing JH on occasion.

JH..MI but NOT Insane :gaah:

I will send out flags--I normally am pretty good--for some reason these victims are really getting to me emotionally---

It's because you are a sweet and lovely person :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree. I mean.. at one point JH was rubbing his own poop all over himself and then...asking for Plato?
Very odd indeed. Poop and Plato don't play well together.
Somehow I believe a lot of what JH has displayed when it comes to his *psychotic break* was for show.
Its very possible IMO.

MOO
Yes, most likely after going over evidence with his attorneys, it was brought to his attention that the evidence thus far showed him to be sane with ability to know right from wrong.

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Hotmail:
- Hey Babbo - CO has banned use of fireworks. Not much more going on. Happy 4th of july

--------------------------
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Dad sends JH an email asking what's he's up to for 4th of July and how he's doing? #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

---------------------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Edson showing Hotmail e-mails, which Phelps describes. One was between JH father and JH referencing 4th of July fireworks. #theatershooting

------------------------------------------
JH says all good and no fireworks due to dry conditions in CO #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

===============================
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Email to JH form Dad 7/12/2012
- Asked to visit Aug 10-12, 2012
-JH says “Don’t have any plans for that weekend - Jimmy

okey dokey. Fine if you need to take a break. I'm generally unemotional unless pizzed off

Dad wants to visit JH in Aug, JH says he doesn't have any plans #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Jury will be allowed to review the e-mails now. #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Jury is now looking at emails #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

I guess the press will get these emails, so we can read them during the 3 day break. Dad wanted to visit on 8/10 & jimmy said he had no plans, indicating to parents to plan on a visit. Oh boy!

okey dokey. Fine if you need to take a break. I'm generally unemotional unless pizzed off

Thanks---I don't know why it seems to be hitting me--I'm normally pretty good. I get angry at what they are able to get away with....But I woke up emotional as well. Could also be that time of year for me---(dad passed 23rd of June--always hits me--and August ---:tantrum:)

I wonder if Ashley Moser is going to say anything to JH. I don't know why but I have a feeling she might.

Thanks---I don't know why it seems to be hitting me--I'm normally pretty good. I get angry at what they are able to get away with....But I woke up emotional as well. Could also be that time of year for me---(dad passed 23rd of June--always hits me--and August ---:tantrum:)

I'm so sorry for your sadness. I'm sending you a big hug.

BBM-
I'm the same. Except Caleb Medley, Bonnie Kate & Pietra(?) from this morning got to me.

I guess the press will get these emails, so we can read them during the 3 day break. Dad wanted to visit on 8/10 & jimmy said he had no plans, indicating to parents to plan on a visit. Oh boy!

Wow! I wonder if he thought he would get away with the shooting or whether he really just didn't think that far ahead.

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 2m2 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting trial: Microphone at witness stand is being repositioned. We may be about to hear from Ashley Moser

CMooreNews ‏@CMooreNewsNow · 5m5 minutes ago
The #theatershooting jury is getting copies of the exhibits and they will have several minutes to look over them

CMooreNews ‏@CMooreNewsNow · 6m6 minutes ago
#theatershooting witness explained e-mails between shooter and dad talking about 4th of July firework ban due to dry conditions

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 7m7 minutes ago
Phelps steps down from witness stand while #theatershooting jurors review e-mails

0 favorites

 Reply

 Retweet

 Favorite

 More

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel · 58s59 seconds ago
Lower witness box made ready for Ashley Moser. Expecting her to testify soon. #TheaterShooting http://www.thedenverchannel.com/aurora-movie-theater-shooting/trial-live …

CMooreNews ‏@CMooreNewsNow · 54s54 seconds ago
Microphone at #theatershooting witness stand is being moved. Ashley Moser may be next on the stand

Wow! I wonder if he thought he would get away with the shooting or whether he really just didn't think that far ahead.

You know the only thing I think he thought of was that he didn't want to get hurt----other than that not a lot of prep for afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arabella29