CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Ashley Moser is going to say anything to JH. I don't know why but I have a feeling she might.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually, I thought if anyone would it would be Bonnie Kate with her beautiful faith. I thought she would say, 'I'm praying for you'.
I know the prosecutors will have given them strict orders they are not to speak to him or his family. As his family is not allowed to speak to victims.

I wonder if Ashley Moser is going to say anything to JH. I don't know why but I have a feeling she might.

I don't truly don't know how these witnesses do it---he is just so darn close to them--and so much heartache he caused---he is just a

Actually, I thought if anyone would it would be Bonnie Kate with her beautiful faith. I thought she would say, 'I'm praying for you'.
I know the prosecutors will have given them strict orders they are not to speak to him or his family. As his family is not allowed to speak to victims.

I was soooooo impressed with that wonderful young lady and the grace she had about her. She was truly a testament of her Faith. God Bless her and all the victims.

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla 4m4 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting trial: Microphone at witness stand is being repositioned. We may be about to hear from Ashley Moser.

:facepalm::tears::heartbeat::anguish:

:hanging: Hang in there my friends :rocker:

You know the only thing I think he thought of was that he didn't want to get hurt----other than that not a lot of prep for afterwards.

Agree. He wanted to complete his mission, scoring many points for his kills. One or two deaths would not be enough.
Clearly he did not have a death wish. Doesn't mind spending his life institutionalized. Prefers mental facility to jail of course. But he does not want to die. So, adequate punishment would be death penalty imo

Twitterville has a lot --- a lot of tributes to Ashley and Victoria...Bless them

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel · 39s40 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting survivor Ashley Moser is testifying now.
Moser lost her daughter, miscarried and is paralyzed.
LIVE: http://bit.ly/1I2WI6i

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 53s53 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Long sidebar as jury reads emails from JH Hotmail account. Ashley Moser to testify soon. http://www.thegoldpatrol.com

Prosecution's big ending coming up.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 49s50 seconds ago
The people call Ashley Moser....here we go #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

7NewsNOW KMGH-TV ‏@7NewsNOW · 54s55 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting survivor Ashley Moser called to testify now. WATCH LIVE: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/aurora-movie-theater-shooting/trial-live

The Now Denver ‏@TheNowDenver · 54s55 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting survivor Ashley Moser called to testify now. WATCH LIVE: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/aurora-movie

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Her name: Ashley Veronica Moser

--------------------------
#theatershooting

She is going back to school in the fall to study social work

#theatershooting

#theatershooting

-----------------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Moser is recalling her night at the #Batman premiere. She was 25 at the time. Veronica was 6. #theatershooting

---
Moser is recalling her night at the #Batman premiere. She was 25 at the time. Veronica was 6. #theatershooting

----------------------

--------------

It will really annoy me if the defence stands up and says they are sorry for her loss. It pee'd me off that they thanked the officer who had to carry Veronica Moser Sullivan out of the cinema.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Ashley dropped Veronica off at babysitters because she had an ultrasound and confirmed she was pregnant #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

-------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 35s36 seconds ago
#theatershooting

She didn’t know ‘Batman’ was as dark as it was.

Marshall Zelinger ‏@7Marshall · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting survivor Ashley Moser explains she took her 6-year-old to a midnight movie b/c she thought it was a family movie

I need someone to take over..starting to lose it

:grouphug:

Thanks everyone for the tweets and comments. Haven't been posting as rl and listening, but here now.

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Brauchler: Did you walk in the theater that night?
Ashley: Yes

#theatershooting

She was sitting next to Veronica.

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol 56s57 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Movie starts. Ashley is concerned the movie may be R rated due to previews.

#theatershooting

During movie, heard something explode to her back L.

#theatershooting

Heard explosion and gas coming out. Thought it was a stink bomb. Turned head forward, saw flashing in sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KKE20101