CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help being suspicious of these hallucinations and other issues. They only started in the November. That's 4 months after the shooting. Maybe the stress of being in jail brought them on. Maybe the reality of what he had done was hitting him. Or maybe he was formulating a defence ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haldol is only used in the ER because it acts quickly..within 10-15 minutes..but hasn't been continued after that ( only PRN/when needed) unless total out of control behaviours...I recall giving those shots (IM-intermuscular) thru clothing with 4-5 huge mean restraining them...I use to term it as trying to hit a moving target..Thankfully never did any damage..

Ohhh bad example..uretha does close down..the internal sphincter out of bladder has....Hummmmmm..Part of the side affects of longer term use of Haldol (Extrapyramidal symptoms) without co-meds of Cogentin consistent low dose to counteract such symptoms...

The Resperdal is something that takes days to get up to speed in actual desired affect..to have to titrate med levels accordingly...Sorry If I'm getting too technical..I know a few of those juror's would understand me LOL

I'm fine with it---I'm assuming that if its way over my head you would explain it further. I'm trying to remember when my mom was on resperdal--I know she was on it at some point (dementia)--

Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Dr says not eating b/c of voices is psychiatrically significant. Auditory hallucinations telling him not to is big.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Temp. was ok.
149/98 BP slightly high
Fast heart rate - dehydration related

#theatershooting

JH was improving but having auditory hallucinations

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 45s45 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Onset of delirium - fast lasts short
Psychosis - slow onset lasts longer

#theatershooting

Delirium - inattention is key symptom

Psychosis - attention not usually impaired. Can co-exist and overlap
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 59s59 seconds ago
#theatershooting

If someone is psychotic - attention is there, but answers illogical.
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 49s49 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Dr saw him next 11/20/2012
#theatershooting

Gap in visits - preassigned call schedule

#theatershooting

3 other physicians saw him from Friday - Tuesday. Dr reviewed their notes

#theatershooting

CCMF

Correctional Care Medical Facility - in bottom of Denver Health where inmates are taken for treatment.

#theatershooting

Deputies are present in CCMF.
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 40s41 seconds ago
On Nov. 20, 2012, Holland saw JH again. "He was markedly improved." No longer required restraints, much more alert. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 57s57 seconds ago
#theatershooting

11/20/2012 visit.

- JH was much improved. Was previously in restraints. Was out of them by then

#theatershooting

- Changes in auditory hallucinations. Was more clear headed

Lyndy,

If someone was given antipsychotic medication who DIDN'T need them would they have any kind of side effects or reactions? For example, if JH didn't need this kind of treatment would he become unwell or show any unwanted behaviour changes?

I'm glad Mr. Orman decided to object---I've been telling him too!! this seems so far fetched for November when crime happened in July....wouldn't some of these "symptoms" been front and center July, August, September, October??? Am I missing something?????

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 38s39 seconds ago
Holland tells #theatershooting defense Holmes showed marked signs of improvement during Nov. 2012 after he was put on anti-psychotic meds

Shelley Watson ‏@shelley_watson 5m5 minutes ago
I can't help being suspicious about this episode 4 months after the shooting. Genuine? Or planning defence? #theatertrial #theatershooting

Well. Ms. Maisie pants LOL..I would love to see the schedule visits by defence personale prior to his starvations and maybe encouraged some bizarre behaviours in order to enhance his defence of "Insanity"..No doubt he was told or got the suggestion of more Bizarreness if necessary now!!!!! :tantrum:

I'm glad Mr. Orman decided to object---I've been telling him too!! this seems so far fetched for November when crime happened in July....wouldn't some of these "symptoms" been front and center July, August, September, October??? Am I missing something?????

Exactly what I've been saying! I don't see how this is relevant at all to the horrific crime he committed 4 months earlier when he was behaving perfectly 'normally', going food shopping and going on dates etc

Exactly what I've been saying! I don't see how this is relevant at all to the horrific crime he committed 4 months earlier when he was behaving perfectly 'normally', going food shopping and going on dates etc

He was even exercising in his cell IIRC---this is just weird and I just don't buy what they are trying to sell

Shelley Watson ‏@shelley_watson 5m5 minutes ago
I can't help being suspicious about this episode 4 months after the shooting. Genuine? Or planning defence? #theatertrial #theatershooting

Well. Ms. Maisie pants LOL..I would love to see the schedule visits by defence personale prior to his starvations and maybe encouraged some bizarre behaviours in order to enhance his defence of "Insanity"..No doubt he was told or got the suggestion of more Bizarreness if necessary now!!!!! :tantrum:

Me too!! I want to know if the defence team were seeing him! Is this something that is private attorney/client privilege?

Lyndy,

If someone was given antipsychotic medication who DIDN'T need them would they have any kind of side effects or reactions? For example, if JH didn't need this kind of treatment would he become unwell or show any unwanted behaviour changes?

Good Question!!!

He was even exercising in his cell IIRC---this is just weird and I just don't buy what they are trying to sell

Me either. Isn't it a good job we aren't in the courtroom. We would be tutting very loudly!

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 50s50 seconds ago
#theatershooting

They don’t talk about why the prisoner is in custody. They keep it medical.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 54s55 seconds ago
Dr says they didn't ask JH about his legal issues just medical #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

Lyndy,

Actually this Expert has already mentioned it was lower end of dosing..So given JH's actually Personality disorder ( Schizotypal) that dose would NOT cause any side affects such as you are suggesting....He no doubt felt better ( likely needed it) but doesn't have anything to do with what he did July 2012!!

At least from my perspective...Those who had no psych issues..they would just become sedated and not give a care about anything...these drugs area often abused as well..thus have experienced OD's by family ( kids) picking them out of parent's medicine cabinet!! Scary indeed!!!

Yay !!!! Mr. Orman

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
JH recovered well after his potassium and sodium leveled out #theatershooting #theatertrial

The defence are banging on about this November episode to try and confuse the jury into merging the two dates (July) in their memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members