CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was a Judge like this guy during the OJ trial..Yikes!! He's so forgiving about type error's or inadvertent lack of notations etc...Judge in OJ case was quick to STOP anything by Prosecution....

Anyway..just revisiting old thoughts on OJ....

Sorry..Back to live testimony..yet another Jail staff person SMH

3 minutes ago

Deputy Hubbell said he saw the gunman stand up on his bed... he was facing the wall... then fell backwards. In mid-air he seemed to curl into a protective fetal position.

a few seconds ago

Deputy Hubbell said he needed to determine whether it was an intentional act to decide how to proceed. Hubbell said he got to the gunman's cell in about 30 seconds.

anica.padilla

a minute ago

Deputy Hubbell: "He was still on his back, on the floor... I asked him what happened, I didn't get an answer."

a minute ago

When asked whether it was accidental or on purpose, the gunman said he was not trying to hurt himself, Hubbell said.

a minute ago

Hubbell: "He never looked directly at me during this entire process... his eyes were wide open... looking around his cell."

I would be more interested if JH had a psychotic episode BEFORE July 2012. I think it would make me view him differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a few seconds ago

Hubbell: "Mr. Holmes indicated that he was protecting us from him."

anica.padilla

few seconds ago

Hubbell: "We moved him to the behavioral control unit... we have two safety cells located there."

a minute ago

When asked whether it was accidental or on purpose, the gunman said he was not trying to hurt himself, Hubbell said.[/B
a minute ago

Hubbell: "He never looked directly at me during this entire process... his eyes were wide open... looking around his cell."

No doubt..He's probably wondering why he was still awake? Sorry for being so glib..But JH does nothing without some sort of Plan behind it..and his knowledge base would tell him head injury SHOULD have made him unconscious!! LOL

We have to remember this defendant is no dummy when it comes to symptomatology ..He knows how to act as well as hide inner thoughts etc.. The whole testimony given in the past 3-4 months explains it..I'm rather cynical of whatever Defence is trying to link Insanity features NOW!! Was rather open until heard the totality of testimony!!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 19s20 seconds ago
Hubbell steps down. Next #theatershooting witness: Deputy Bryon Buenzli, Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office

a few seconds ago

Deputy Bryon Bunzli called to the stand.

a few seconds ago

Deputy Bunzli: Gunman could be seen on video using a spoon to poke a wall outlet.
anica.padilla

I wonder if the defence are confident in their case so far or whether they feel like they are struggling. In my opinion they are struggling ......

Sounds like he was just doing very juvenile things that a small kid would do when bored in an empty room.

I wonder if the defence are confident in their case so far or whether they feel like they are struggling. In my opinion they are struggling ......

LOL Maisie...Maybe the Defence can be checked out for delusions IF THEY BELIEVE they are making headway in their CIC Struggling??? I would go so far as suggesting FAIL!! ...ROFLMBO

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 35s35 seconds ago
Buenzli steps down. Next #theatershooting witness: Deputy Thomas Hobaugh of Arapahoe County jail

a minute ago

Defense calls Arapahoe County Deputy Thomas Hobaugh.

LOL Maisie...Maybe the Defence can be checked out for delusions IF THEY BELIEVE they are making headway in their CIC Struggling??? I would go so far as suggesting FAIL!! ...ROFLMBO

Lol!!!

Anica Padilla
@AnicaPadilla

#TheaterShooting Defense Attorney Rebekka Higgs said the 'jumped from his bed' instead of 'fell off his bed.' Big ooops?

Sounds like he was just doing very juvenile things that a small kid would do when bored in an empty room.

I'm suspicious that Jh never evolved out of juvenile behaviour tho his mental capacity and intelligence was excellent and he just couldn't adjust to that....That is NOT insanity..It's a personality disorder which entails inability to adjust to the folkways and mores of society..Course he never had interventions by his parental units..Sorry for being so sarcastic :blushing:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mores

I'm suspicious that Jh never evolved out of juvenile behaviour tho his mental capacity and intelligence was excellent and he just couldn't adjust to that....That is NOT insanity..It's a personality disorder which entails inability to adjust to the folkways and mores of society..Course he never had interventions by his parental units..Sorry for being so sarcastic :blushing:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mores

Basically.. an emotional retardation?

Bet NO Jury questions...They don't believe def. has offered anything worth asking about..LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust