CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holmes said he wanted to be an academic scientist #theatershooting #theatertrial

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ
· 26s 26 seconds ago
Defense is crossing the Professor #theatershooting #theatertrial

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 10s10 seconds ago
Jury ? 8 answer-The system in Apt not armed.Outside if someone would have played with car,it would have set off explosives.
#theatershooting
the toy car set outside is soooo chilling to me.....

back home at the hive......had to buzz out suddenly, catching up like a mad bee woman :D

Trying to bring this over from the old thread..... I really wonder what "Dan" saw in JH.... Very interesting!
too bad link is 'forbidden' & doesn't come up now. I'd like to read them.

OK...based on this questioning...I am going to NEED the Prosecution to bring up that University of Iowa application and review process!!!!!

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 14s15 seconds ago
#theatershooting
Next witness is Maria Carbornell. She was at the theater on the night of the shooting.
Maria Carbonell -- counts 30 and 88

GSW to right thigh, resulting in superficial injuries. Mother of 3. Was with the Red Robin group, including Alex Sullivan.
Count 30: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree after deliberation
Count 88: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree extreme indifference

No kidding- Brady "she is a public Defender known for her warblely voice"

· 1m 1 minute ago
Holmes isn't the kind of guy to tell stories over dinner but he's smart #theatershooting #theatertrial

· 37s 37 seconds ago
Holmes is described as "extremely quiet" #TheaterShooting #theatertrial

too bad link is 'forbidden' & doesn't come up now. I'd like to read them.

HHMMMM...lemme see if I can get a working link!

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/414663/james-holmes-records.pdf

See if this works. Read down further on his application too. Where he talks about being a camp counselor, to kids with ADHS and one with Schizophrenia. I found it interesting that he says seeing the kids and the effect of their meds makes him want to go into this field.

No kidding- Brady "she is a public Defender known for her warblely voice"

OK...so I am not crazy! LOL! I am having a hard time listening to her. It's just irritating to me! I had to turn my volume down by half!

· 1m 1 minute ago
The Professor is looking at the pic of Holmes with orange hair and wide eyes #theatershooting #theatertrial

Then they have a side bar...

OK...so he died his hair because he is criminally insane?? Really???

that's bizarre....I used that link right before I copied/pasted now it's not working....

I think - but don't hold me to this - that when links are copied from different threads, they are truncated and don't copy correctly.

So...JH had trouble playing well with others? Not a stretch to believe at all.

LMAO!!!

Braucler just asked the Professor "Have you ever seen the defendant after murdering a theater full of people?"

WOW! Defense was overruled! LOL!

What I got from it is that it wasn't a regular class with homework and grades....a textbook that he could follow. This was working in a lab developing an experiment and it was all on him. He had to come up with his own ideas, implement, communicate...not where he has his academic strengths. Dr V said his concepts weren't very strong.....that says to me he didn't have an instinct for the "craft". He has proven how creative he can be when the subject truly interests him.... I think it might be a case of ..... I'm following in my dad's footsteps but I really don't have a passion for the subject.

Great Points. I think you maybe right.

From Brauchler, James was denied from a "half a dozen" programs from the CU program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892