Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
JH was droning on at his presentation and the Professors couldn't redirect him #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 35s35 seconds ago
On #theatershooting DA redirect, Sather says Holmes' failed exam wasn't worst he'd seen & faculty didn't rush to get him kicked off campus.
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 51s52 seconds ago
Sather: It could have been a matter of nerves. Sather did not conclude that JH was unfit to be a scientist. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 47s48 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Professors attempts to redirect JH during presentation was unsuccessful. Wasn’t worst he’s seen though

The Professors gave JH the benefit of doubt it was nerves on his part #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

--
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Defense stressing that Sather is not a psychiatrist. Asking whether it was possible JH suffered from mental illness #theatershooting

--Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 41s42 seconds ago
In re-cross, #theatershooting defense gets Sather 2 confirm he isn't in clinical psychologist & doesn't know 4 sure why Holmes = "scattered

--

OK, so Miss Higgs tried to get in that JH could have been having a mental break and that is why he didn't do well. That he seemed disinterested or disorganized.

Mr. Brauchler objected on lack of foundation, speculation and something else.

Then she rephrased and said you don't know if it was that he was disinterested or if something else was going on. Answer - yes, that is correct.

Except he didn't change from when he first entered the program, as has been testified to.

HA!! The juror question is exactly what I just said! LOL!!

Prosecution objects, judge sustains. Higgs does get Sather to say there could have been another, unknown factor at play. #theatershooting

--
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 54s54 seconds ago
Defense brings up JH may of had mental illness and that was his problem..judge asks her to rephrase #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 57s58 seconds ago
Professor concedes he didn't know what was going on with JH #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 40s41 seconds ago
JQ's coming up #theatershooting #TheaterTrial
Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 30s31 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting jury question to Sather: From 1st meeting-last, did Holmes noticeably change? A: Possibly, not obviously. Always disengaged

This is the most back and forth with a witness that we have seen! They must be putting a lot of weight in his testimony.

Sather is asked by jury: Did defendant change during time at CU? Always disengaged, difficult to answer question. #theatershooting

--
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 44s45 seconds ago
From 1st time u met JH to last time did he change in any noticeable way? Not easy to answer. It's possible he changed some #theatershooting

--

Jamie Rohrs -- counts 147 and 148

Non-firearm related, injury to wrist, ankle. At theater with his girlfriend (now fiance -- he proposed at the hospital) Patricia Legaretta and baby Ethan Rohrs. Patricia was shot and Ethan was injured but both are ok.
Count 147: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree after deliberation
Count 148: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree extreme indifference

ETA - Oh my! I believe this is the guy that left his baby and ran out of the theater! Reports say he actually got in his truck and drove away...but those were early reports.

This is the most back and forth with a witness that we have seen! They must be putting a lot of weight in his testimony.

I think he pretty much said JH didn't change that much over the time he had interactions with him?

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting survivor Jamie Rohrs on stand, making it 13 straight days we've heard from survivors. Watch live: http://link.kdvr.com/1e1iN9s

--
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Next witness is Jamie Rohis he was at the theater #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

--Channel 2 Daybreak ‏@ch2daybreak · 3m3 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting survivor Jamie Rohrs on stand, making it 13 straight days we've heard from survivors. Watch live: http://kwgn.com

--
Rohrs went to the Batman movie with his now-wife Patricia and 2 young children: his son Ethan and his wife's daughter. #theatershooting

--
Jamie went with his wife, son and step daughter. His son was 4 months old and daughter 4 years old #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

They had the baby in the cinema?

Yes, there was a lot of controversy at the time about this. People were OUTRAGED that they would bring an infant to a midnight showing. I personally feel, that if the baby isn't screaming, it is perfectly acceptable. Babies don't know what is happening. I guess the loudness of the movie could have bothered the baby, but there were no reports that he was screaming his head off, or even crying. Probably sound asleep.

taking a 4 mom. old to midnight loud movie??? I don't know if I'd do that

I feel that taking children to this movie wasn't a good idea anyway. I don't believe it was suitable for little ones.

His wife wanted to sit in front but Jamie found them better seats #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

--
Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
@JessLVaughn=astute #theatershooting trial follower. She noticed recovered dumpster film ticket was 4 'Brave.' It was

--
I can't even imagine being in middle of this situation with kids! Just terrifying #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

--
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Shooting survivor, Jamie Rohrs, on the stand now. He went with his then GF and 4mo old son a 4-year-old daughter

--

Did anyone catch what the objection was? Aren't they just showing his drawing, like all of the other victims?

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 52s52 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Back from sidebar.

Witness - people watching before movie started. Infant had Batman onesie

His family had their Batman shirts on even the 4 month old #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

--
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 59s59 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Movie began. Heard exit door open & things flying through air. Thought it was smoke bomb. Heard door close

--
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 58s59 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Became clear it wasn’t smoke bomb. Began coughing. Heard exit door open again, shots go off. Told wife to get down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam