Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Jamie heard the exit door open and he heard something flying through the air. He thought it was a prank #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

--The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 59s60 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Ducked down with his child. Heard gunshots and screaming. Ethan’s head was caught between seats. Tried pulling him

-Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 57s58 seconds ago
Rohrs told wife to get down when shots rang out. Remembers gunshots and screaming. His son's head was caught in seats #theatershooting

--
-Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
He then heard the door close and the exit door open again and gunshots #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

--
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 57s58 seconds ago
Rohrs recalls thinking: "They're coming to kill us. So I made a run for it." #theatershooting

--
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Laid down in aisle with him and hearing gunshots and screaming. He ran down the stairs

OMG!! He put his baby down & then lost the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I am sorry...but how in the world do you leave your baby, your 4 yo and your girlfriend...and then proceed to get in your truck and drive away? This is what was reported at the beginning...and I guess it's true.

It just didn't make much sense the way he is saying it played out.

I think he is trying to make it sound less bad than it was. Bottom line - he left his babies and girlfriend and ran away.

OH, and IMO, he realized how bad it was...and that's why he proposed at the hospital that night. I could be off base, it could have just hit him how important they were to him. But I think he realized he messed up royally!

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

This witness was heavily criticized by the media for leaving his family in the theater and driving off.

--
#theatershooting

He was dialing his GF phone over and over.

--
Jamie jumped over the balcony to avoid being shot. He needed to save his family but he couldn't go back in #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

--Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Rohrs on leaving #theatershooting w/o family: "All I could think was they're all dead. My family is done." Wife called later. They were safe

--
#theatershooting

Got a phone call about his family. Patricia said he had been shot. Drove back to parking lot of theater. He found her

--
Jamie felt his family was dead #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

--Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Rohrs: His girlfriend (now wife) called him, said she had the kids but said she had been shot. #theatershooting

OK, I am sorry...but how in the world do you leave your baby, your 4 yo and your girlfriend...and then proceed to get in your truck and drive away? This is what was reported at the beginning...and I guess it's true.

no it doesn't --- and she said Yes....I don't know if I could at that point

I wouldn't have married him. At the time she needed him the most he was gone. I'm really disgusted.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Patricia called Jamie and said she had the children but she was shot. Jamie picked her up in his vehicle #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

--
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Jamie Rohrs, who is testifying now.

--

#theatershooting

His 1st instinct was to go back in to get family but other instinct was to run and get help.

--Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 59s60 seconds ago
Rohrs has been the target of online critics who have sought to shame him for running from #theatershooting without family

--
He's lucky the baby didn't get trampled on #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

How Patricia found the baby is amazing! That's mommy radar. Don't ever doubt a moms skills #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

--
How Patricia found the baby is amazing! That's mommy radar. Don't ever doubt a moms skills #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

to me, not so much he ran out, But to let the baby on the floor with gunshots around, people falling & running- adults were getting trampled!!!! I am sick.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 59s59 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Jury: Did Ethan wake up during shooting?

A: Yes. He was crying.

Amanda Hernandez-Menije -- counts 77 and 133

Non GSW -- minor head injury
Count 77: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree after deliberation
Count 133: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree extreme indifference

This poor girls...sounds so nervous!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 58s59 seconds ago
Jury asks Rohrs: Did Ethan wake up during shooting? Yes, definitely. Rohrs steps down. #theatershooting

--

to me, not so much he ran out, But to let the baby on the floor with gunshots around, people falling & running- adults were getting trampled!!!! I am sick.

I'm really angry about this. When you are a parent you must put your children first. Always.

#theatershooting

Witness is released. Next up is Amanda Hernandez Memije

--
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 44s45 seconds ago
#theatershooting

She was in the theater that night. Sounds VERY nervous/emotional

--
Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 51s52 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting jury question 4 Rohrs (survivor): Did Ethan (son), who had fallen asleep during film, wake up during shooting? A: Yes (Duh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member