Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 6m6 minutes ago
#theatershooting defendant had to sign for bulletproof gear he ordered online.

--

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Invoice for bulletproof groin protector that Aurora #theatershooting defendant ordered about 2 weeks before attack.

croakerqueen123 ‏@croakerqueen · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting #theatertrial - Day 12 - Part 2: http://youtu.be/v9a5mYbsThU?a

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 3m 3 minutes ago

#theatershooting

Photo of label on ammo box shown. From company in ATL shipped to JH

Was NOT me :giggle:

Signed ... ATL

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Aurora #theatershooting survivors take the stand and recall the terror, confusion after gunshots rang out. http://dpo.st/1JcUT6U

I would probably have had my husband over my shoulder, kid under each arm, running down the hallway. I wouldn't have wanted to leave any of them behind!

I'm still having problems with this--that and he proposed to her that night and she said yes...IDK

Sather didn't ask JH what was going on, why he was struggling with exam. "That would have traumatized him." #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Sather: Holmes "had difficult day/didn't seem engaged" on day of failed final exam that preceded his pre-#theatershooting grad school exit.

What was date of it?

TIA if someone knows plz .

And gal breakup..have we heard anything yet ?

Back in court...

Juror #901 wants to speak to Judge, being brought in now

ETA - had an interview as a Special Agent. Thinks that one of the witnesses was the person who interviewed her.

Judge and Counsel now discussing, without juror in room.

Now bringing her back in.

OH, and IMO, he realized how bad it was...and that's why he proposed at the hospital that night. I could be off base, it could have just hit him how important they were to him. But I think he realized he messed up royally!

SMH

Gage Hankins -- counts 70 and 128

**was in theater 8
GSW to right arm, 18 yrs old at time of shooting, in theater with 14 yr old brother who was not hurt.
Count 70: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree after deliberation
Count 128: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree extreme indifference

This witness has a speech impediment. This sounds extremely hard for him! I think it sounds like he was at a convention of those who stutter (I apologize if I have heard that wrong)

Ohh Man..This is painful to watch/listen to..:heartbeat:

It truly is!!! My heart is heavy for him, because you know he is trying so hard!

And LMAO @ him saying "OH F-word! What the F-word is this?"

He did not censor himself! LOL!!

If you look at each person on each side of the aisle...they are all actively giving him their attention, when almost 100% of the time, I see them ALL doing something else!!

I like the respect shown to him.

It truly is!!! My heart is heavy for him, because you know he is trying so hard!

And LMAO @ him saying "OH F-word! What the F-word is this?"

He did not censor himself! LOL!!

Brave though for getting up there and telling his story.. knowing how hard it would be.

I was worried that jh did this to him!
I liked also he said f-word!!!
What do you think jh is thinking? A convention for stutters & a group who wanted to see a movie!

If you look at each person on each side of the aisle...they are all actively giving him their attention, when almost 100% of the time, I see them ALL doing something else!!

I like the respect shown to him.

I'll bet everyone here and in the courtroom are silently filling in the words he has so much problem getting out...I so respect this young man for his bravery ..I wanna give a big {{{Hug}}} or hold his hand and squeeze it for reassurance!!! :blushing:

I'm still having problems with this--that and he proposed to her that night and she said yes...IDK

Maybe she is the type who does what he tells her and she doesn't think she is worth better :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BecStar