Phil Tenser

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 32s 32 seconds ago

#theatershooting

Exhibit:

- Dangers listed: keep in ventilated area
- Keep away from water
0 retweets 0 favorites

still in bench conference :waiting:

Long bench conference to resolve a defense objection. Not sure what the ruling was, but Orman is handing Hunkar several evidence bags

Likes0

Phil Tenser

Hunkar Ids the evidence as things he found in the trash outside 1690 Paris St. Judge says he overruled one of the objections in admitting the evidence.

Likes0

Phil Tenser

Orman showing receipt inside evidence bag via document camera. Hunkar says is reads "Welcome to Best Buy.."

Likes0

Phil Tenser

So if JH is medicated and is being treated for his mental illness, will he be horrified at what he's done?
I was wondering this too.

Three years ago we had a thread to discuss JH and mental illness: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?180649-Armchair-Psych-Profile-and-Treatment One of the things I remember someone asking was about effect of living in an apartment with those fumes of gasoline and whether that could have had an impact on his mental state. I think they testified that he had used air fresheners to mask the smell. I wonder how long those carpets were saturated.

Also, how do you guys find this Trial Discussion Thread? Before, the movie theater shooting page used to be linked to the main Websleuths page under Trials in the News, with all the related discussions. Now, I can't seem to find this Trial one without googling and scrolling through threads 1, 2, and 3....There's probably an easier way. I'd bookmark but my bookmarks are so long....

So he bought the boom box the day before?? Yeah, he thought of everything, didn't he?

Item 1 was a package of batteries.

Likes0

Phil Tenser

Next item was a package of photo batteries.

Likes0

Phil Tenser

Next item was a package of photo batteries.

Likes0

Phil Tenser

$163.54 total price on the receipt

Likes0

Phil Tenser

2 minutes ago
Amphibious super tank (RC car)

Likes0

Phil Tenser

2 minutes ago
CD MP3 boom box

Likes0

Phil Tenser

2 minutes ago
Digital vinyl cdr

Likes0

Phil Tenser

Next document is from International Armor Corporation, Hunkar says

Likes0

Phil Tenser

Hunkar says the document is for ballistic panels

Likes0

Phil Tenser

Next document is a shipping label from FedEx. Addressed to the gunman's apartment, Hunkar reads. Shipped from International Armor Corp.

Likes0

Phil Tenser

Next receipt from Target on 7/14/12. Hunkar reads that purchase included gum, candy, diet 7up, something he can't decipher, oranges, "no brand pilla,"

Likes0

Phil Tenser

MasterCard ending in 2217 used again in this purchase

Likes0

Phil Tenser

35.07 total purchase

2 more documents Orman says

Likes0

Phil Tenser

Hunkar IDs next item as $9 movie ticket receipt for the Century Aurora 16. July 11 10:35p showing of Brave

Likes0

Phil Tenser

Next item is a University of Iowa Neuroscience Program ID tag for the gunman

Likes0

Phil Tenser

No cross, but the jury may have questions

Likes0

Phil Tenser

HUH? What is that name tag from University of Iowa? Could that be from when he went to his interviews that we know he was most DEFINITELY not admiited for? If he held on to it all that time and tossed it with all of this stuff...it could go to motive, right?

As someone (sorry, not good with names) mentioned earlier, he didn't go shoot up his college - which we all sadly know is becoming a common thing - so he must not have been mad at his teachers/colleagues.

But that name tag tingles my hinky meter!!

2 trash bags, Hunkar said.

Likes0

Phil Tenser

Hunkar says some items found loose.

Likes0

Phil Tenser

Orman asks to publish the physical exhibits. That may mean a long period of jury handling the exhibits

Likes0

Phil Tenser

Hunkar is excused

Likes0

Phil Tenser

I was wondering this too.

Three years ago we had a thread to discuss JH and mental illness: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?180649-Armchair-Psych-Profile-and-Treatment One of the things I remember someone asking was about effect of living in an apartment with those fumes of gasoline and whether that could have had an impact on his mental state. I think they testified that he had used air fresheners to mask the smell. I wonder how long those carpets were saturated.

Also, how do you guys find this Trial Discussion Thread? Before, the movie theater shooting page used to be linked to the main Websleuths page under Trials in the News, with all the related discussions. Now, I can't seem to find this Trial one without googling and scrolling through threads 1, 2, and 3....There's probably an easier way. I'd bookmark but my bookmarks are so long....

I have the first one bookmarked. Then I click on the 2nd "Trials" link at the very top and scroll down. This thread is almost always at the top, but if not, it's there just below. There may be an easier way, but this is what works for me.

listing exhibits to publish to the jury...........granted.......

this may take awhile.............

Next receipt from Target on 7/14/12. Hunkar reads that purchase included gum, candy, diet 7up, something he can't decipher, oranges, "no brand pilla,"

Likes0

Phil Tenser

I wonder if they included this receipt in order to show he was buying totally "normal" stuff...in between all of his weapons of mass destruction (my term)??

Or do they just have to include everything that was in fact found in that bag?

i'm sorry, have to leave.....found a live link to another case i'm following......will pop in later if i can.........bye friends :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member