Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dion Roseborough -- counts 56 and 114

GSW to shoulder, went through extensive rehab. Navy veteran who was a supervisor for the U.S. Postal Service. Said Holmes walked right up and shot him from 5 feet away.
Count 56: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree after deliberation
Count 114: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree extreme indifference

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 48s48 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Next up is Dion Rosborough - he is a supervisor for USPS.

coming out of :lurk: mode to make a comment and question! :wave:

Mr. Brauchler made his obligatory silly comment at the beginning of questioning, which I interpret as a way to make the witness more comfortable...something like "Google? I have never heard of that. What is it?"

The witness then proceeded to explain in a very serious tone. LOL!!
corundogs - keep up the great commentary from the courtroom! :loveyou: Keep reading your name as corndogs... :lol:

I haven't seen any evidence thus far that shows him to be anything other than a calculating and evil murderer. Obviously we have a lot of testimony to go. Who knows what we will learn.... but so far I think he planned and carried out this attack in an organised and meticulous manner.

Total agree Maisiebelle! I too haven't seen anything (yet!) to which he did NOT plan this whole thing!

The carnage was terrible. So much pain and suffering. And to think how long people continued with their pain and some even to this day still have pain and suffering.

Truly horrific the damage he caused.

Now can these victims sue his parents? :waitasec: Also, since his parents were asked to leave the courtroom when they passed that note - have they been allowed back in??

TIA!!

and a BIG :gthanks: to all the people tweeting this trial!! Can't watch...

:seeya:

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 46s47 seconds ago
#theatershooting

July 19, 2012 - went to theater to see Batman. Loves superhero movies. Went alone.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 34s34 seconds ago
#theatershooting

SIDE NOTE:

Pros says gun jammed and thats what stopped JH from shooting. Defense got witness to say it was not

jammed

(just want to add, IMO JH tossed the gun because It. Would. Not. Fire. So, whether the reason was "jammed" or didn't fire because the magazine wasn't properly seated.....is just word play.)

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 4m4 minutes ago
#theatershooting Dion had
GSW to shoulder, went through extensive rehab. Said Holmes walked right up and shot him from 5 ft away.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

10-15 minutes in, heard popping sound. Didn’t pay attention to it although was distinct. Saw smoke.

There goes Mr. Brauchler again!

Witness makes "POP" sound with his mouth.

Mr. Braucher "OK, I don't know how the court reporter is going to put that down. Onomatopoeia???"

To which I had to google, because I have heard the word but no idea what it means!

on·o·mat·o·poe·ia
ˌänəˌmadəˈpēə,ˌänəˌmädəˈpēə/
noun
noun: onomatopoeia

the formation of a word from a sound associated with what is named (e.g., cuckoo, sizzle ).
the use of onomatopoeia for rhetorical effect.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Heard bangs and screams from behind him. Looked and saw people running and screaming. Looked and saw JH under screen

#theatershooting

The smoke was hovering over the theater. Thought it was something the theater had arranged.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 36s37 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Not scared at that point. Then heard the bang - like a blast. Heard scream like you’d hear if someone was startled.

(I think I'm in love with this prosecutor. What's his name?)

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 54s54 seconds ago
#theatershooting

People ran to L side. Turned around to see where bangs were coming from. Came from R side of theater & saw JH in R corner

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 57s58 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Someone in fetal position. Didn’t move.

#theatershooting

Heard 2 bangs before he acted. Finally scared. Tried to run. Turned to L since shots coming from R. Stumbled on someone

#theatershooting

On his knees to brace himself. People running down L side to get out. Shots are becoming rapid. (Taps out sound cadence)

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 36s37 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Went on for a few seconds then a brief pause. He looked 4 shooter and saw him walk up passageway. nudged person on floor

(I think I'm in love with this prosecutor. What's his name?)

He is the DA - Mr. George Brauchler

And you are gonna have to stand in line...me first! LOL!!

I think he sounds like Kyle Chander. Others think Anderson Cooper!

#theatershooting

Person on floor not responsive

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 30s31 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Saw JH (points to corner of courtroom for distance) Couldn’t see details of JH. Saw he had head gear

He is the DA - Mr. George Brauchler

And you are gonna have to stand in line...me first! LOL!!

I think he sounds like Kyle Chander. Others think Anderson Cooper!

Agree Anderson Cooper. In any case, Mr. Brauchler is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 3m3 minutes ago
#theatershooting

When Dion on knees, JH moved towards him.

#theatershooting

When pause in shooting, saw JH come towards him. Started shooting again. Shooting above people behind where Dion was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot