CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES, Mr. Brauchler...that would be a bad thing to break the model at this point! We have sat through watching in being marked up for hours!

Quick question...
If the jury finds JH guilty, will he automatically be sentenced to death or will the jury sit through a penalty phase and make a decision between LWOP and the DP? Or will the judge make that decision? I know it varies by state, I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question...
If the jury finds JH guilty, will he automatically be sentenced to death or will the jury sit through a penalty phase and make a decision between LWOP and the DP? Or will the judge make that decision? I know it varies by state, I think.

From everything I have read, there is a penalty phase.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 46s46 seconds ago
Witness is demoing with a stick how the shooter was shooting and the pace he was doing it. JH aimed at him #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

Quick question...

Pentally phase would kick in.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

GRAPHIC:

Dion in hospital

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Recess. No trial tomorrow. 3-Day weekend. Back on Monday. Tune in to an all new The Gold Patrol! Link up soon!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 16s16 seconds ago
Link to tonight's Gold Patrol coming in a few minutes! #theatershooting #Tsarnaev Might even throw in a tidbit about #jodiarias

Picture of Dion in hospital (intubated)///These victims are so strong..and I wanna give them all huge {{{hugs}}} ..Bless their hearts!!!
https://twitter.com/thegoldpatrol/status/598986273739571200/photo/1

Anyone know if this is the guy from the infamous (& horrifying) YouTube video that a movie goer filmed of people running out of the theater that night? It looks like the man that walked out slowly at the end of that video (in obvious shock) and his shirt was soaked with blood.

Very late to the party today! If Hinckley has gone free .... that's just crazy

Just to clear it up because I was mistaken thinking that he was out all the time. He gets 8 17-day visits each year which has him out of the medical facility 136 days a year.

So he is not totally out all the time.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m minutes ago

Wow Pros wants to show a video of the ambulance bay at hospital showing the comings and goings and injuries #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

Anyone know if this is the guy from the infamous (& horrifying) YouTube video that a movie goer filmed of people running out of the theater that night? It looks like the man that walked out slowly at the end of that video (in obvious shock) and his shirt was soaked with blood.

Have no idea..but doubt it given his injuries...Even with adrenalin.he wouldn't have gotten far let alone out of that theatre...Bullet actually pieced his lung and back injury cause some leg malfunctions...so might question that assertion there..

I know it's the old saying "All Blacks" look alike..but in this case..I rather doubt it..It never came out in testimony..maybe moved a bit..but once moving..actual injury to spine/lung would disable him quickly...as a Trauma Nurse's perspective.....So only my humble Opinion

I tweeted Jen's Trial Diaries and she said JH's parents are in court every day.

I tweeted Jen's Trial Diaries and she said JH's parents are in court every day.

First of all..they must be horrified..But on the other hand..JH is their son...As a parent..I get that sense..But If they are responsible types, They should/would want justice for what their offspring caused..But it's obvious..THEY DO NOT WANT HIM PUT TO DEATH..

If I was JH's mother..I'd say..I loved you..BUT HATE what you did and you have to suffer/deal with the consequences..Having said tho..I doubt these parent's ever held him to that rule of thumb...Kinda "A Little Too Late" after the fact..Time to start that is when they are YOUNG!!!!!

First of all..they must be horrified..But on the other hand..JH is their son...As a parent..I get that sense..But If they are responsible types They would want justice for what their offspring caused..But it's obvious..THEY DO NOT WANT HIM PUT TO DEATH..

If I was JH's mother..I'd say..I loved you..BUT HATE what you did and you have to deal with the consequences..Having said tho..I doubt these parent's ever held him to that rule of thumb...Kinda "A Little Too Late" after the fact..Time to start that is when they are YOUNG!!!!!

I can't imagine any parent wanting their child put to death. It would be just awful. I'm very interested in the voice mail that was left for them in the weeks before the shooting though. I wonder if they did anything to step in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members