CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Till 8-16. Think I may follow briefly but not sure. Sister getting surgery and I'm her maid [emoji56]

You are a good sister! I hope you get the chance to check in with us! I hope she gets better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CuteJenn & Buff,

See attached screen grab from the Dr. Reid videos. You can see what looks like an arm circling his upper torso. It moves with him. Hope you guys can see it- let me know if you need time code.

On the second pic, JH is reaching with right arm. There's a 'mirror-like' image resembling an arm across from his right arm- looks like it's under his shirt.

Thanks, but tried twice. Maybe something on my end...having trouble with connections.

Good morning!

Will we spend today listening to more of JH's childhood friends and family acquaintances?

According to some MSM sources, we may hear from his parents today -- or it could be tomorrow...

Ennyway, Good Morning Trial Peeps -- And a big yell to zoey who's far away from home, sister-helping and dog-watching. We'll just have to keep her informed so that maybe she can catch a bit of it while sis is sleeping!

Good morning!

Will we spend today listening to more of JH's childhood friends and family acquaintances?

probably--I think at some point they will be playing over 2 hours of video tape of those people who couldn't stick around last Friday---you know the PARENTS friends--with brief knowledge of the shooter

According to some MSM sources, we may hear from his parents today -- or it could be tomorrow...

Ennyway, Good Morning Trial Peeps -- And a big yell to zoey who's far away from home, sister-helping and dog-watching. We'll just have to keep her informed so that maybe she can catch a bit of it while sis is sleeping!

not quite gone yet---today is packing day! So I'm thinking since I will be away tomorrow the parents may testify then!

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Should resume in about 5 minutes. Harry Carr will be back on stand. He attended UC Riverside with “That guy"

I feel a little sicky myself....:tantrum:

Judge says his staff has sent draft of phase 2 final instructions to the attorneys

Judge says he watched the 5 family videos that were in dispute and he considered them under rule 403 Phil Tenser

Disk 2580 is a prayer before a holiday meal. Judge Samour notes that the jury has already heard about Arlene Holmes' religion and will not be prejudicial Disk 2572 shows video of gunman at a school function of some kind. Recording person sings a Christmas song. No 403 reason to block it. objection overruled
Disk 2581 is gunman playing piano with his sister. Judge says he sees no prejudice in this
Next disks are 2576 and 2574. One includes gunman dancing with his sister and the other is a montage of videos including grandmother hold defendant as a baby
Phil Tenser

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 3m3 minutes ago  Castle Rock, CO
The judge and attorneys are in the #theatershooting courtroom. Discussing video of the defendant's family at Christmas time.

Scott Cohn ‏@ScottCohnTV · 57s57 seconds ago
Mass killer James Holmes' parents expected to testify today in another emotional crescendo of #theatershooting trial. Reports on @msnbc.

probably--I think at some point they will be playing over 2 hours of video tape of those people who couldn't stick around last Friday---you know the PARENTS friends--with brief knowledge of the shooter

I can hardly wait. :rolleyes: .. :gaah: .. :eek:hdear:

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Defense hopes to play quite a bit of Holmes' home video during #theatershooting trial today. Judge discussing. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1LTcXWg

Judge Samour comparing the video of the gunman as a child on Christmas with the video of Veronica Moser-Sullivan. He says Veronica's video had potential to risk prejudicing the jury and this is a different video and a different stage of the case "I just don't see a need to have it redacted" DA Brauchler stands to address the court Brauchler says he's been working to present his powerpoint to the defense and received the slides from the defense today. Brauchler says it is difficult to anticipate where they're going and he's having trouble finalizing his presentation Phil Tenser

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting Judge: Holmes' home vids require less redaction than Veronica Moser-Sullivan's. Has to do w/ ptnl. emotional impact on jury

I just really want to hear what the parents have to say---we know what their friends had to say about them---

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago  Castle Rock, CO
Defense attorneys will show jurors today some video of the defendant and his family. The judge isn't inclined to redact. #theatershooting

Carol McKinley ‏@CarolAMcKinley · 29s30 seconds ago
Defendant's parents, seen whispering on bench outside courtrm w/def investigator. Handful of family friends in the hall. #theatershooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia