CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago  Longmont, CO
Next #theatershooting witness: Earl Domingo, who says of gunman: "He's one of my good friends."

The ONLY thing we can say for sure is..THAT J. wasn't prejudice..He didn't give a care who he killed..nor who he befriended....he was solely on a mission to kill others..no matter what race, colour, creed, nor age...He had to complete his mission...He is 100% culpable..HAS NOTHING to do with how he was brought up nor how other's perceived this chameleon....He was born to be a mass killer given his need to kill other human/humanity...

I'm so frustrated hearing this background..It ALL the same!!

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
Domingo: Holmes very good/competitive at strategy games pre-#theatershooting. Was quiet until u got 2 know him. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1U29N3N

I'm checking out----this is just silly!!!!!

Oh no....are we back to Jimmy??

@larryryckman: Defense again asks witness whether it would be "out of character" for JH to hurt someone. #theatershooting

@larryryckman: Next #theatershooting witness: Harry Soren Carr, who knew defendant as "Jimmy" when they attended UC-Riverside together

https://twitter.com/larryryckman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok good job Prosc. "murderer didn't like his sister". I knew the whole story is not being told.>> I missed that..Did he actually say J. said he did NOT like ( let alone love) his sister..humm wonder what Chris thinks about that?? I had to take potty break so missed that..Sorry

Ms. Perky is wasting a whole lotta taxpayer's $$$ but she will never be held responsible for that waste...SOMETHING needs to be done to mitigate such waste..but until then the laws allow hundreds of thousands of dollars of waste!!! Gerr..!!

Ms. Perky is wasting a whole lotta taxpayer's $$$ but she will never be held responsible for that waste...SOMETHING needs to be done to mitigate such waste..but until then the laws allow hundreds of thousands of dollars of waste!!! Gerr..!!

They could have saved a lot of money and given it to the victims. This testimony is not worth the dollars being spent on it imo.

These witnesses are not getting 'paid' to testify. Only expert witnesses get paid. However, their travel, & accommodations, if needed are.

I'm so glad that Orman pointed out they only sent 4 hours there..and has NO clue if video has any resemblance to what he can recall much less remember a whole host of questions asked by Orman..(He want's this witness's testimony disregarded)....Yike's Def. reaching or what!!!!!!!!! Judge is going to defer at this point...Witness coming back tomorrow..LOL..

Sorry Higgs ( Hinkey)..in order to bring such video..YU HAVE TO bring in author of such video!!! The video has nothing to do with THIS witness on the stand!!

@larryryckman: Carr will be recalled tomorrow. Judge is excusing #theatershooting jurors for the night.

Listen to Ms KnowItAll, I have an attitude! Arguing why her client needs to have Christmas music in his mitigation!!!

Higgs saying that Christmas scenes in a video can be used as mitigation. Case law shows that religious belief can be a mitigator against the death penalty. And that would be fine if the shooter hadn't identified as agnostic!

Edited - should have said agnostic not atheist.

OMG..Def. doesn't want same rules applied to them..Anyone surprised?..Because convicted client ( lawyers) is/are trying to save his life < where is the puke icon?).....WHAT..Def. his life in Prison for the rest of it?? IF Def. had their druthers they would have introduced this cripple prior to ending the "Guilt Phase"..And yes perp has more rights than victims 101 is being portrayed in front of our eyes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia