CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed..ALOT of hiding of things happening in this mitigation testimonies....Painting a perfect homelife..so say's..J. was Not born out of abuse or any other thing..Then in their minds mean's he HAD TO HAVE HAD A PSYCHOTIC break....LOL.That on it's face is hiding the truth from the jury..not to mention promotion of biased view and testimony!!

Okay..what can this guy say ..other than J. did some work/fund raising activities......BTW..My Grandmother was Lutheran ( attended many services with her..lol remember those lifesavers she fed me :) ) ..never did I separate Christian religious sector beliefs prior to Politics of today..Boy I am getting OLD!!!

I'm baffled. During the guilt phase the defence painted a picture of a distant family who seemed to struggle with intimacy. Now they are the Brady Bunch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are trying to prove that he perhaps would be missed----BY WHOM??? These all seem to be people for the parents not the shooter

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 41s41 seconds ago  Longmont, CO
Next #theatershooting witness: Carol Bonnono, a nurse in Oregon. She went to nursing school with gunman's mother, Arlene.

They are trying to prove that he perhaps would be missed----BY WHOM??? These all seem to be people for the parents not the shooter

Agreed. And I can't imagine how his family must be feeling. But the victims want justice. And they deserve it.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Doug Shimansky briefly on #theatershooting stand. Testifies on Holmes family's time at church. Carol Bonnono, friend of Holmes' mom, up now.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Carol Bonnono is on stand she knows JH's family. She went to nursing school with the mom #theatershooting

Ohhh My Lordy..Since when does anyone send out negatives surrounding their kids to friends?? Private talks maybe..but most certainly not in writings... James was a model child..MORE OF THE SAME it appears!!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Sister of Aurora #theatershooting gunman recalls a kind brother. "I still love him." http://dpo.st/1U2SLlZ via @jsteffendp

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 55s55 seconds ago
Well goes to show no matter how much you love and nurture your kids they can still go out and do this kind of thing #theatershooting

Wow! This witness didn't last long! More objections than questions!

You can't tell me that out of all these people hearing of this the first time thru thought to themselves --- Gee I support that family---that poor boy This is getting old

So, most of these witnesses are testifying about his parents. Aside from his classmates, when he was of age, these others, about when he was 5 and 8, oh dear.

WHAT? Did you folks hear that witness say 'sustained' under her breath!!!!!!!!! and giving an opinion on his mental illness? What a crock, IMO

My daughters never hit one another until they hung with my sisters boys...lol

LOL, I really don't remember much smacking, but I'm sure there was some. Ironically, my brother was the patient one, fixed my roller skates, and told me stories, even got a bloody nose protecting me from a much older boy who took my ice cream - he's still that way now. My sister wasn't as patient, but still loving (and still is). I was the baby, so there was very little hitting.
My brother and sister, however, fought all the time, but nothing therapy worthy - not even close.

So, most of these witnesses are testifying about his parents. Aside from his classmates, when he was of age, these others, about when he was 5 and 8, oh dear.

WHAT? Did you folks hear that witness say 'sustained' under her breath!!!!!!!!! and giving an opinion on his mental illness? What a crock, IMO

The defence couldn't get her off the stand quick enough!!!

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Was shocked JH did the shootings. Says she still supports the JH family and JH himself

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago  Longmont, CO
"Terrible massacre. I'm so sorry," Bonnono starts to say, before prosecutor objects. #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Oh boy! Statement about mental illness being like a cancer got stricken #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago  Longmont, CO
Next #theatershooting wintess" Dennis Bonnono. Another family friend and husband of Carol.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 35s35 seconds ago
Bonnono, friend of Holmes' mom/nurse at @OHSUSOM, says Holmes has mental illness "like a cancer." #TheaterShooting DA gets comment stricken

Wow! This witness didn't last long! More objections than questions!

BECAUSE her testimony has NOTHING to do with mitigation..only trying to portray sympathy towards parents of J.

I agree with one tweeter who said..mitigations does NOT outweigh aggravators....I sure wish we had tweets that would describe what affect these boring folks are having on the jury...Are they asleep yet?

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 41s41 seconds ago
Dennis Bonnono, another friend of Holmes' mom & husband of last witness, on #theatershooting stand. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1U29N3N

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
Bonnono, friend of Holmes' mom/nurse at @OHSUSOM, says Holmes has mental illness "like a cancer." #TheaterShooting DA gets comment stricken.

BECAUSE her testimony has NOTHING to do with mitigation..only trying to portray sympathy towards parents of J.

I agree with one tweeter who said..mitigations does NOT outweigh aggravators....I sure wish we had tweets that would describe what affect these boring folks are having on the jury...Are they asleep yet?

I bet they are! No wonder they want to take Friday off!

I'm glad these folk got a nice little vaca out of this---this is sooooo ?????

Why are these witnesses determined to talk about the "massacre"?

NOTE!! Def. didn;t ask either of the Bono etc... family to declare support for J. It's obvious they do not condone what he did nor the support of him..

Yikes... husband of quickly dismissed witness described what he did as HORRENDOUS..LOL..even Pros. stopped that..then OFF he went..LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia