CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh that women was known to court personnel as a homeless person...It appears Pros. is seeking contempt of court against this women!!

Judge says she is detained..of course def. wants her sent for that 72 hour hold..LOL..Judge does NOT know if she is mentally ill or not!!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 1m1 minute ago
"I'm not going to assume she's mentally ill," the judge says. #theatershooting

I agree ..this women needs to be charged with contempt of court...But it was totally inappropriate and did upset the jury concentrations...SMH...Maybe as a homeless person she needs a roof over head in A/C place?? it's amazing what some will do to get accommodations???

I don't know how any juror could pretend the screaming didn't happen. I can barely hear it the court, but I heard that! I don't think it will change their deliberations, though.

Wow, I'm amazed at how calmly everyone reacted to the outburst. I think I'd have been ducking under a table!

Holy dear me! they replayed-she was screaming at the top of her lungs, even after in the hallway!

Scott Cohn ‏@ScottCohnTV 3m3 minutes ago
Judge says the woman who had the outburst has been taken into custody while he weighs further action. #theatershooting

@thegoldpatrol: #theatershooting

Here’s the video of the outburst during Brauchler’s closings https://t.co/ytTCMX9kyJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First, thanks for that! Secondly, holy cow! Could you imagine if you had been seated next to her? My first instinct would have been hit her and run! I'm one of those people you never jump out at from behind something because it's just my natural reaction to throw a punch when I get startled! I really hope this person can get some help. They are clearly not well.

Me too. She sounds very distressed. If she really believes he is her son she can't be well.

Wow the jury still sounds like many are sick.....so what do people think...can they stay late tonight....sure be great to get this done today

shannon ‏@groove2theblues 2m2 minutes ago
wonder if any jurors noticed that JH didnt move an inch when showing the victims on screen..but he turned 2 look@ outburst #theatershooting

I have to admit..J. completely turned around in his chair..LOL maybe the jury realized he was Not that frozen figure he was trying to portray to them all along....He didn't react to victims nor his family not even his best buds growing up..BUT some lunes tune yelling gets his attention..LOL

J. is a cameleon..adapts when needed..BUT this outburst really caught his "Frozen-out brain's Attention"..LOL

Wow, I'm amazed at how calmly everyone reacted to the outburst. I think I'd have been ducking under a table!

The voice is quite scary & the screams! I got nervous just hearing it! I can't imagine being in the gallery! The whole thing was awful for everyone! Can you imagine his parents hearing her say that Arlene isn't his bio mom!!! They must've had a hard time getting her out, as she had such a long outburst! I've seen outbursts but it's only a few words & person is out.

justinjoseph ‏@justinjoseph 31s32 seconds ago
Just left #theatershooting court - woman who made outburst jumped over three rows headed for Holmes' parents before deputies tackled.

Ohhh Plots thicken's IF this is true :drumroll:

Wow! So scary!!! I also felt upset hearing her shrieking.

Finally getting to replay GB closing, Ms Brady sure did object a lot in the beginning! Sounds like the judge got tired of it after a few of them. And the screaming was so loud. That lady does seem very troubled, I hope she gets help.

Verification of my previous tweet and comment~~ I'll bet J.'s parent's were rattled +++
KDVR FOX31 Denver ‏@KDVR 57s58 seconds ago
@justinjoseph says woman jumped 3 rows during #theatershooting courtroom outburst & 5 deputies tackled her. Video: http://link.kdvr.com/1IuWhl9

justinjoseph ‏@justinjoseph 31s32 seconds ago
Just left #theatershooting court - woman who made outburst jumped over three rows headed for Holmes' parents before deputies tackled.

Ohhh Plots thicken's IF this is true :drumroll:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! She was on the move as well!!!! OMG! Usually they just stand up & don't advance. This is why they need to scan for weapons in courthouses. Thank God she didn't hurt anyone! This is very upsetting!

The voice is quite scary & the screams! I got nervous just hearing it! I can't imagine being in the gallery! The whole thing was awful for everyone! Can you imagine his parents hearing her say that Arlene isn't his bio mom!!! They must've had a hard time getting her out, as she had such a long outburst! I've seen outbursts but it's only a few words & person is out.

You know I love this judge and he is moving forward as there is not much choice but I just listened to that again and I don't think you can dismiss the impact that may have had...I believe she was yelling about killing him and mental illness etc. GB looked stunned during and frankly as he was talking about it...he had a rough closing...the technical issues etc. Could something like this cause a mistrial of this sentencing portion of the trial???

You know I love this judge and he is moving forward as there is not much choice but I just listened to that again and I don't think you can dismiss the impact that may have had...I believe she was yelling about killing him and mental illness etc. GB looked stunned during and frankly as he was talking about it...he had a rough closing...the technical issues etc. Could something like this cause a mistrial of this sentencing portion of the trial???

It could -if the defense asks for a mistrial, IF they believe it would've influenced the jury. But since the outburst benefitted the defense, they won't ask for a mistrial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member