CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's in trouble here. She knew the rules and abided by them for the past 5 days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she's making me nervous, she's wriggling with her bound hands.

It's always someone else's fault, isn't it. Why don't people just take responsibility for their actions.

Judge gives her three weeks in jail to cool her jets.

She's homeless so now she gets a roof and free food and a little closer to JH. Lol

Maybe J. should have spent some time with the like's of Debra ( might have learned a few tricks)....BUT even tho she is going to cool her heels in Jail for 3 weeks!!...Just waiting for those who feel sorry for her to claim unfairness??

Her main complaint was she was questioned constantly why she was there every day she came there..Her conclusion..Harrassement..Guess she forgot Patriot act ( she's not that young)..Even our so even tempered Judge allowed her stipple..then said..Take her away!! ..LOL

Who did she say she sent her picture and cards to?

She's homeless so now she gets a roof and free food and a little closer to JH. Lol

That's what I said a page pr two back..Maybe she want's room and board with A/C until heatwave passes..LOL I did not see her face..but she looked rather young..and to me that is likely in her 40's+..Maybe while cooling her heels she can get her Head checked out!!

She sounds like a stalker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, I bet James himself, turned her photo & letters away! Oh dear! I'm quite speechless!
still mouthing off while they pulled her away!
Concerned she said 'you will cause the death of 12 more people". Sounds like a threat!
All this because she wanted attention from james! She wanted him to have her photo on his wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Take her away" said judge.

Weird, though. Early reports in July 2012, right after it happened, said that JH was adopted. I wonder if this same woman spread that around back then. She's been claiming to have information at least since 2013 when she filed those petitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member