CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell if the mom has looked at JH at all....if they every have eye contact while she is on the stand today?

Can anyone tell if the mom has looked at JH at all....if they every have eye contact while she is on the stand today?

She seems to be looking at Ms Higgs. Unlike her husband earlier who was interacting with the shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just noticed that mom is reading from her notes. Nothing is wrong with that, but she knows what questions are going to be asked and the order of them. Just thought that was interesting. I was not allowed notes...had to wing it.

Actually now I'm looking she does seem to nod her head towards her son and wave her arm towards him if she is talking about something he's done.

what allegations are they referring to?

I think Media suggested the fact she was less involved since J. did his dirty deed..assumed They weren't close.Def. is spending a whole lot of time trying to dispel that it seems...

Now I need to ask..WHY? She no doubt didn't want to ..she was trying to keep her own life in order..and just didn't know what to do..No need to go so overboard..Course Def. team has spent much of their side of things going overboard..especially Dr. Gur!!!!! during Guilt phase!!

Back to relationship with sister. I wonder if DT is trying to lay groundwork for something the Prosecution may be presenting in Aggravation Phase?

True - they keep talking about the Sister, but not really saying anything - what's up with that, I wonder? Did Mom say anything about JH hitting his Sister during basketball? I thought that was the reason for the therapy - did that come from JH with Dr Reid, or from Dr Mel's records? I know I heard it, but dont' remember who said it.
Are they really allowed to point out that there was no cross exam of sister Chris, and if so why would they? Strange, IMO

this is jumping all over and very repetitive and yet she just keeps going...the mother is too scripted for me.

I just noticed that mom is reading from her notes. Nothing is wrong with that, but she knows what questions are going to be asked and the order of them. Just thought that was interesting. I was not allowed notes...had to wing it.
No, witnesses are not allowed to have notes!

I've been googling Mitigation in Criminal Trials for the past 30 minutes. Won't post any of that here due to space. But, this testimony is really a stretch.

Ohhh Man every one of these video's are so LOUD!!! Reminds me of the mayhem in that theatre!!! Yikes..The point is actually going to remind the juror's as well!!!

GROAN. Is this the best the defense can do?

Ohhh Man every one of these video's are so LOUD!!! Reminds me of the mayhem in that theatre!!! Yikes..The point is actually going to remind the juror's as well!!!

My daughter is in the other room. When that video started she was thinking it was a video of the shooting.

@larryryckman: Video shows JH playing "Jingle Bells" on the piano. Prosecutors had objected to the playing of Christmas music. #theatershooting

GROAN. Is this the best the defense can do?

It's NOT a wonder J. had earbuds in to block out the noise!!
He actually doesn't want to be reminded of all his family fun family loud noises...He had to have known what noise would happen once he thru that smoke bomb and started his gun's blazing....Yikes!! Total dissociation as to what his mission was going to cause!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper