CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This new information of a wooden cross found in connection with Jessica IMHO point to that the killer, and his murder of Jessica, might have some kind of ritual aspect to it.

I found that the date of Jessica's abduction, October 5th, is related to the occult holliday:

October 5: "Opening of Mundus Cereris" (you can Google it to find more info on it)

http://wilsonsalmanac.blogspot.dk/2005/08/opening-of-mundus-cereris-ancient-rome.html

"Mundus Cereris was the womb or labyrinthine passage to the underworld"

Of possible interest is what was written on the ruin /cabin located above where Jessica's remains was found:

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." Dante's Divine Comedy

and that:

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." Dante's Divine Comedy (1300s) was an inscription over the entrance gate to Hell.

Has anyone mentioned the FB comment that said the zigzag is a symbol for Judas? That seems huge IMO.

To piggy back my own post, if you do a google image search for "symbol for judas iscariot", an image halfway down is eerily similar to where her body was left. Desolate, rough field, old empty barren tree...says it was the actual tree where Judas was hanged in a movie.
Someone earlier said there was an evidence tag in the tree...I wonder if this cross was hanging in it?
I'm not posting the link since it is not MSM, but, I just got the heebie Jeebies.

I'm not by any means saying you're wrong -- but how many men do you know who use Etsy to shop? This brings me to my point: perhaps someone bought this for him and he carried it out of sentimental value? If it was a gift, someone in the community might be able to actually recognize it!

It is a rather masculine design, though. Small enough to be carried in a pocket. I'm wondering if it was on a small rosary -- "pocket" or "finger" rosaries, I think they call them. Like this: http://www.catholicfreeshipping.com/Products/cfs_wofiro.html

I agree, he's less likely to have found it on etsy, but most any gift shop that sells Christian accessories carries this sort of thing.

And I'm still haven't ruled out the possibility of a woman.

This new information of a wooden cross found in connection with Jessica IMHO point to that the killer, and his murder of Jessica, might have some kind of ritual aspect to it.

I found that the date of Jessica's abduction, October 5th, is related to the occult holliday:

October 5: "Opening of Mundus Cereris" (you can Google it to find more info on it)

http://wilsonsalmanac.blogspot.dk/2005/08/opening-of-mundus-cereris-ancient-rome.html

Of possible interest is what was written on the ruin /cabin located above where Jessica's remains was found:

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." Dante's Divine Comedy

and that:

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." Dante's Divine Comedy (1300s) was an inscription over the entrance gate to Hell.

Adding that to lyric and Elizabeth being abducted Friday the 13th I'm really starting to think there is a connection. The 3 tally marks on the cross....

[[/url]

Snipped by me:)

BP left near home of murdered infant...infant, womb

Are we getting too theatrical?

I was going to say that the cross from Westminster PD looks to me like it's made from reclaimed wood -- those scratches on the back look like they were in the wood before it was cut, and that's why one end runs clear to the edge. Besides the long marks, there are small vertical marks on both sides.

And comparing this one with the one you found, it does look like walnut, doesn't it?

and that vendor uses reclaimed wood.

I just got home from a trip out of state. Believe it or not, I actually saw one of these "comfort crosses" for sale at a retailer's store. They were made of clay and came in many different colors. I picked one up and held onto it as displayed in the instructions. It didn't bring much comfort to me...and was actually a bit uncomfortable to grasp, as it was rather large (larger than my hand). I had never seen one of these comfort crosses before...and it seems quite bizarre that I have come home to this update from the Westminster PD.

To piggy back my own post, if you do a google image search for "symbol for judas iscariot", an image halfway down is eerily similar to where her body was left. Desolate, rough field, old empty barren tree...says it was the actual tree where Judas was hanged.
Someone earlier said there was an evidence tag in the tree...I wonder if this cross was hanging in it?
I'm not posting the link since it is not MSM, but, I just got the heebie Jeebies.

the whole thing is possibly very meaningful and symbolic.

Completely absolutely O/T
Thanks for this website! You all will understand my need to share... I just heard a crash in my garage, went out in there and caught a glimpse of an extremely large black snake. Came back in, got my nerves under control, and now am having a horrendous thunderstorm. If it weren't for WS I would feel totally freaked - I think the only people who could understand my extreme psychological distress right now are you folks. This case reeks of evil, and I am not a believer, nor superstitious, but I have to say, I just had one of those totally chilling "this is too weird" moments.

A snake inside?!?! :what: :runs away:

Further thought -
Maybe LE is releasing the photos of the cross now because they have someone in mind, but cannot prove yet that it was him? Perhaps they need someone to id the guy by name to get a warrant for a search of his property / home / DNA? Possibly they need someone to say something like:
"__________ is who I know had a cross just like that, and he doesn't have it anymore.... " police could then ask where the guy was said to be on the important dates and times etc and begin to gather more specific info linking someone to the crime. Just because they *may* have someone in mind doesn't mean they can prove it (yet).

First, I wanted to throw in my guess, I thought the cross was cherry wood.

I really hope I didn't miss anyone posting about this guy, but I've finally just skipped several pages so I can post before I forget what I wanted to say (which is usually what happens when it takes all day and half the night to catch up) I noticed an RSO in Westminster that I hadn't seen before. It's probably all coincidence, but there are a few that hit me.

First, the BP was found about 6 miles NW of where she was abducted, her body about 6 miles SW of there, and this guy lives about 6 miles E. I had wondered about her condition being because he wasn't strong enough to carry her intact, and this guy is 5'3" and 135#. The last coincidence I noticed (and I'm sure it has no significance!) is that his initials are JR. He's only 23, I think, and the home he lives in hasn't been sold since 2002; that makes me think he still lives with his parents.

Most of the wooden crosses/crucifixes sold online are polished (either by hand or "painted" with a type of clear lacquer), but the one in evidence is sooo very rustic... meaning it doesn't have "shine"... it's dull/worn-looking.

Could it be a sign of remorse or regret, in that case? I'm confused.

A sign yes.. Imo, possibly a sign of a struggle..
Coupled with the church bells ringing during 3 of the media updates by the WPD and it may be a spiritual sign. I'd like to think it was the latter..

I think LE is so wise to release this bit of info to the public. They are helping this case along....giving us enough information to keep us calling in the tips and causing us to continue to keep our eyes and thoughts open.

First, I wanted to throw in my guess, I thought the cross was cherry wood.

I really hope I didn't miss anyone posting about this guy, but I've finally just skipped several pages so I can post before I forget what I wanted to say (which is usually what happens when it takes all day and half the night to catch up) I noticed an RSO in Westminster that I hadn't seen before. It's probably all coincidence, but there are a few that hit me.

First, the BP was found about 6 miles NW of where she was abducted, her body about 6 miles SW of there, and this guy lives about 6 miles E. I had wondered about her condition being because he wasn't strong enough to carry her intact, and this guy is 5'3" and 135#. The last coincidence I noticed (and I'm sure it has no significance!) is that his initials are JR. He's only 23, I think, and the home he lives in hasn't been sold since 2002; that makes me think he still lives with his parents.
Who's initials are JR?

Who's initials are JR?

Jessica Ridgeway....our victim in this case.

ETA: Sorry LACOPTER, I just read the post you are referencing above and I have no idea who this male is whose initials are also JR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck