CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The asymmetrical cross style seems to be South American or sold out of Australia. Of course, that's just my precursory observation.

I'd love to know just where LE found this cross, and whether or not they believe it was purposefully planted, or accidentally lost.

But, of course, LE is seeking the public's help in identifying the former wearer or owner.

So, what's the possibility the cross is a red herring planted by the murderer?

Alternatively Possibility to Consider:
What if the cross is a trophy the killer took off another person / victim and he has planted it there to taunt police even further? Just a thought. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this could be the possibility. Of course, we don't yet know if this actually came from / belonged to / was in the killer's possession at all as yet....

Does anyone think a note might have been found with the cross?

Does anyone think a note might have been found with the cross?

At this point, a note or other type of communication, and/or other "tokens" would not surprise me in the least.

Channel 9 Denver has a current broadcast video from Westminster PD. The PIO was talking about the cross and mentioned more than one time about the unique markings.

To piggy back my own post, if you do a google image search for "symbol for judas iscariot", an image halfway down is eerily similar to where her body was left. Desolate, rough field, old empty barren tree...says it was the actual tree where Judas was hanged in a movie.
Someone earlier said there was an evidence tag in the tree...I wonder if this cross was hanging in it?
I'm not posting the link since it is not MSM, but, I just got the heebie Jeebies.

You have a point. And Judas iscariot betrayed Jesus his name is a symbol for traitors.

What if the cross is a trophy the killer took off another person / victim and he has planted it there to taunt police even further? Just a thought. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this could be the possibility. Of course, we don't yet know if this actually came from / belonged to / was in the killer's possession at all as yet....

Kind of a lot along the lines of what I was thinking...one of my trains of thought anyway just now.

I thought the same thing, I don't have a good search method down yet, but I'm trying to look as best I can.

No, we don't. (Oddly, WS wouldn't let me post a plain "no" as a reply. It was too short :p)

LOL, carbuff. I have noticed that before also.
I think I ended up posting the following:
NnnnnnnnOoooooo.

Attachments

• JR.jpg
    JR.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 45
You have a point. And Judas iscariot betrayed Jesus his name is a symbol for traitors.

That implies to me that there's some kind of personal connection to Jessica and her circle -- either somebody who is betraying them, or they think her circle has betrayed somebody. (I'm saying circle to make it clear that I'm not accusing the family.)

I explained who I meant, but I guess you missed my post. It is a RSO from Westminster. He's the one the entire post was about: His name is Joshuah Reyes.

Is "Joshuah" the way he spells his name? Mmmm...reminds me of the Biblical (Hebrew) spelling of Jesus: Jeshua.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3