CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That IS a lot of information.
TO ME it says that LE doesn't know who the perp is.
LE knows the cross was the perps --suggesting DNA was found on it.
LE know it was store bought.

Hopefully LE will check out stores that sell rolling papers, hooka pipes, etc.
All must my thoughts.
-------------

It could have been made in another country and/or obtained in another country. I've seen people wearing wooden crosses on wooden bead rosaries that have a more "rustic", "folk art" look to them.

. Police are not looking for explanation or meaning of the markings, but we are looking for who may have worn or had one of these, has or displays other items with identical marks and in particular, a person that fits the suspect description: light skinned male, medium build, average height. Thank you.

I had a feeling too much was being put into the markings on the cross, the wood, etc.

Its imperative imoo that LE find out who had it ...then they will know who kidnapped and killed Jessica.

:moo:

Thank you. I can't find this on the main FB page (could be my FB ineptitude) but I'm going to go back in the thread and try to find a direct link, as I think it's an important point to emphasize.

(Random, but I REALLY wish so much of this official info was not being disseminated via Facebook. It's such a messy system and half the time I try to follow a FB link they don't work any more, comments do not have static URLs or have been deleted, etc etc. I know they want to reach as many people as possible but I wish there was also a more standard news archive/portal or even wiki. "JMO". It doesn't help that I refuse to get a FB account, which renders even more of the links unusable, plus FB won't stop spamming me with popups on every page to OMG PLEASE SIGN UP OR LOGIN.)

Basically, I could swear they put up a supplemental post saying that they did not need tips on marking/symbolism/sourcing/etc, just knowledge of people who wore such a cross, but I can't find it. Got very caught up in the Whitney Heichel case last night, too, and lost some sleep on that one.

Yes, in the comments, they do say that. They just want to know who might have owned it and where they might have bought it.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santer%C3%ADa"]Santería - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Santeria or some other crossover religion, sacrifice and ritual is very important.

Yes, sleuth out possibilities related to the cross, etc. The topic was not banned: it was shut down at the time because there was nothing to back up that discussion related to the case or released from law enforcement.

So does that mean those that have the thoughts about the pentagram etc can post maps with drawings to help. Not sure if its the cold, the cold medicine or just my normal every day brain that is not catching on.

I cannot find this on Westminsters FB page. I clicked the link and it said page not found, and when I looked on their page it's gone.

That's odd. Although...I copied it from Enzeder's post #315 ..and not from the link itself.

the post that has the comment from WPD with link:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8479315&postcount=244"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #14[/ame]

Has someone figured out the location of the middle of the triangle?

Just wide open spaces.

34iraky.jpg

This blogger believes LE detected chloroform in JR's system/on her body, thus connecting her killer to the Ketner Lake attempted abduction/s.

On Thursday police investigating the Jessica Ridgeway murder case appealed to the public for any information regarding a chemical-soaked rag abduction attempt that happened almost five months ago approximately a half-mile from Jessica’s home.

“Police are trying to determine if there is any connection between the two cases,” a press bulletin read.

What police are not saying about the Ridgeway murder case and the chemical-soaked rag lead is what put them onto this direction in the first place.

The autopsy of the 10 year old child would have produced evidence of drug/chemical content found in tissues or blood of the victim’s body, like the black liquid found in the stomach of a foreign television actor this week according to the Deccan Herald on Friday.

And that analysis would have driven them to search through any unsolved cases this year in the Colorado vicinity, especially near Jessica’s home, which involved the use of the drug/chemical in question: chloroform.

http://www.examiner.com/article/wha...bout-jessica-ridgeway-and-chemical-soaked-rag

2r59rpk.png

Here are the recent events in the Arvada/Westminster/Boulder area in order of events. A&I are the 2 Ketner Lake cases along with J&M being where JR was last seen and I did the JR case as a triangle in yellow since it was a "successful abduction" in this creep's eyes.

Jessica's body was found about 2 miles West of the point marked on your map.

So does that mean those that have the thoughts about the pentagram etc can post maps with drawings to help. Not sure if its the cold, the cold medicine or just my normal every day brain that is not catching on.

Bbm. Cool, now I'm not the only one lol.

question for you all regarding jurisdiction... or are those lines thrown out in a case supch as this... is westminster PD doing everything? for example, the backpack was found in Superior which is in Boulder County. her body was found in Arvada which is Jefferson County and her home & disappearance is in Westminster which is in Adams County. so if Westminster PD is taking the photos of the cross, was the found in Westminster?

Jefferson County is very large and some of Westminster is located within that county.

Has anybody found any incidents in the vicinity of West 64th Ave and 287 (Federal Blvd) in Berkley, CO? Possibly Lake Sangraco?

What about the University of Colorado Boulder East campus?

If there's anything to the pentacle theory, those would be (approximately) the points on either side.

I wonder if killer left DNA on Jessica's body and if DNA was also left on Ketner Lake victim. Oh and maybe on the cross.

I wonder if killer left DNA on Jessica's body and if DNA was also left on Ketner Lake victim. Oh and maybe on the cross.

If the cross was worn there would definitely be DNA and I would think if it was left on her body it would transfer. Don't know about other victim. jmo

-------------

It could have been made in another country and/or obtained in another country. I've seen people wearing wooden crosses on wooden bead rosaries that have a more "rustic", "folk art" look to them.

You're right concentric.
I have friends who went to Portugal last year and they bought a lot of crosses. Thanks for the reminder. ;)

Bbm. Cool, now I'm not the only one lol.

LOL Im not kidding when I say even taking a child dose of cold medicine sends me to lalaland. Some of these seemingly well thought out post are really making me think to hard way harder then I should be. I cant fall behind b/c if I do then I will never catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010