Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic...
I went to Caylee's site yesterday.. while I was in Orlando. Very interesting to see how many churches were on Chickasaw Trail...too bad FCA did not attend one to get some Morals!!! I took pictures of the Cross with so many messages, stuffed animals, charms and such. Someone keeps a Sharpie on the cross and the messages are covering every inch of the cross. I SQUEEZED mine in! There is also a garbage can (picked up some trash!) and the Cross is just about 4 feet from the curb....There is also a For Sale sign.

Caylee's tree is still there and I got some awesome pic's of it and the sky. There were yellow wild flowers and the water just a few feet from the Cross...So Sad!

I said a little prayer and then drove down Hopesprings..stopped at a garage sale a few houses from the Evil Grands...I bought a homemade angel figurine, wrote a little message on it, took it back and placed it at the bottom of the cross. Their house had no cars out front and actually looked deserted!

Had to pull over at Suburban & Chickasaw to get my Nav system going. A leaf fell out of my hair...so I felt like it was Caylee letting me know that she appreciated my prayer & visit.

I only know how to post phone pics on Facebook..tomorrow I will work on getting them on here tomorrow!

Dear God Please Bless the Souls of Caylee, Jessica & All the Other Children Taken Too Soon!! ]

I think the cross was on a leather sting and around the perps neck, maybe it was pulled off, and left on accident.

I've thought it could have been hanging on the rear-view mirror of the vehicle used, snagged and pulled off during a struggle or frantic removal of the body, etc., and fallen onto the road or elsewhere.

I am just praying that the perp is from the area. There would be a chance then that mom, dad, brother, wife, friends would be following the case and see the picture of the cross. Not sure if there is much chance if he is not local. How much interest is being shown throughout the state and not just locally? Hopefully this is also on the news and not just FB, etc. tia

BBM;http://news.yahoo.com/police-wooden-cross-may-clue-colorado-child-killing-031539437.html
For all who have yahoo as home page.
Was happy to see it go nation wide..

My apologies, I guess I am not familiar with the right address of the location of JR's location. If someone can pass that along, I could correct that.

ETA: Nevermind, enzeder got it for me, thank you!

If you Google this address Saribella it will bring up the area where Jessica's body was found - 18464 West 82nd Avenue Arvada CO 80007, USA or click on this link to take you directly to the area... http://goo.gl/maps/hex2O

What is the shelf life of cholo. Can it be stored for any period of time? tia

THAT is freaky. I think people know I don't offer this opinion very often, but I do think you should email that one into the tip line.

Is there a specific post that they are under? Is it the one the shows the pic of the cross?

There's a lot of them. If you click the link on the upper right hand side of the page that says "Recent Posts by Others on Westminster PD -- See All," he's listed in there. About 8 comments down. Keep scrolling down and you will see more posts by him and he also responds to others' posts. Clicking on his FB page gives more info, too.

ETA: Look in the "Recommendations" section, too.

Haven't caught up yet but just wish to point out that any three points will form a triangle when connected.

I think you are correct overall but missing one possibility: that the perp has been in prison in some other state which has a backlog on posting DNA from their convicts.

I'm curious about this because I've heard different facts about DNA collection discussed in different cases.

Here's an interesting synopsis beginning with the case of Tommie Lee Andrews in 1987, the first American ever to be convicted of a crime
based on DNA evidence (Florida).

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/case/revolution/databases.html

Since then, DNA data bases for RSO convicts has made great strides - you have to read the article because it's detailed and differs
from state to state.

Also, regarding convicted felons other than RSO types, without further study it's unclear to me what the DNA collection policies are today
(again state to state). The article details different state efforts either create or thwart DNA data banks.

It doesn't seem that all felons have DNA entered into a data base.

DNA proves nothing except that the owner was there, or his DNA somehow was transferred to the scene.

DNA can be planted, or end up at a scene with an innocent explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member