CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that the media has sources (like on an unethical level) within LE/FBI but published info that was not intended to be released so now LE is claiming that it's inaccurate?

http://www.9news.com/news/article/2...pted-kidnapping-?odyssey=tab|topnews|bc|large

Police need help finding 2 men involved in attempted kidnapping 12:27 AM, Oct 22, 2012

AURORA - Aurora police are asking for the public's help in locating a vehicle and identifying two suspects involved in an attempted kidnapping.

Police responded to a bar on S. Chambers Road late in the night of October 16 when a woman told them she was approached by two men in a small white car who asked her for directions.

The passenger is described as white, possibly Hispanic, between 22 and 30 years old, 5'6" to 5'9" with short hair.

The driver is described as a white, possibly Hispanic, man between the ages of 22 and 30.

Aurora police believe this was an isolated event ???

Why was this attempted abduction reported by Law Enforcement via MS Media six days later?

There is a silent epidemic of missing murdered persons in the USA. The strategy of silence/misinformation by investigators is detrimental to public safety for our families and friends. Silence is the predators most lethal weapon.. The American public is a very valuable resource for law enforcement. Why squander it..

I would like to read more about this ... would you happen to have a link?

Never mind ..."Investigator Trevor Materasso of the Westminster Police Department said that "60 percent" of what Fox 31 reported Sunday night was "erroneous and bad information."

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...from-park-near-where?source=pkg#ixzz2A1ylyKJx
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

From the same article:

"Jessica was abducted after she left home walking to school Oct. 5. Her remains were found in garbage bags 11 miles away in an open field in Arvada's Pattridge Park five days after her disappearance. "

So not ON garbage bags.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

http://www.9news.com/news/article/2...pted-kidnapping-?odyssey=tab|topnews|bc|large

Police need help finding 2 men involved in attempted kidnapping 12:27 AM, Oct 22, 2012

AURORA - Aurora police are asking for the public's help in locating a vehicle and identifying two suspects involved in an attempted kidnapping.

Police responded to a bar on S. Chambers Road late in the night of October 16 when a woman told them she was approached by two men in a small white car who asked her for directions.

The passenger is described as white, possibly Hispanic, between 22 and 30 years old, 5'6" to 5'9" with short hair.

The driver is described as a white, possibly Hispanic, man between the ages of 22 and 30.

Aurora police believe this was an isolated event ???

Why was this attempted abduction reported by Law Enforcement via MS Media six days later?

There is a silent epidemic of missing murdered persons in the USA. The strategy of silence/misinformation by investigators is detrimental to public safety for our families and friends. Silence is the predators most lethal weapon.. The American public is a very valuable resource for law enforcement. Why squander it..

They don't mention how they attempted to kidnap her, only that they asked for directions. I assume something more happened after that.

(Decades ago, in Boston, a white woman reported to police that a black man on the street asked her a question (something innocuous like "Do you know what time it is?") so she threw her wallet at him and fled. The way this article is worded reminded me of that.)

I am wondering why the receipt was in the garbage bag.

Garbage bags I purchase are either in a box or on a roll.

Or was it a bag from shopping that was larger and not an actual garbage bag that is purchased as a garbage bag?

I pictured a black bag. But maybe not?

They don't mention how they attempted to kidnap her, only that they asked for directions. I assume something more happened after that.

(Decades ago, in Boston, a white woman reported to police that a black man on the street asked her a question (something innocuous like "Do you know what time it is?") so she threw her wallet at him and fled. The way this article is worded reminded me of that.)

The article was snipped, Etilema:

The woman said she started to give them directions when the male passenger got out of the car, came up from behind her and tried to put a towel over her mouth. She said she knocked him to the ground and ran inside the bar to call police.

I feel the article is probably correct.Maybe the information just wasn't suppose to come out yet.

If the part of the KDVR story about the receipts is true, I am curious about a couple of things. Typically, the cashiers will ask if you have a "King Soopers" card which is basically a discount card. To register for such a card, you provide an address, phone number, etc. Of course you can always tell them no and not receive credit or discounts on your purchase. I also wonder how he paid. I suppose he is smart enough to have paid in cash.

Even so they should have him on video!

I feel the article is probably correct.Maybe the information just wasn't suppose to come out yet.

I think you are right.....and even LE didnt say which 40% was correct. So if 40% is correct it shows the reporters do have an inside source.

This has happened before and LE tries to shut it down by saying it isnt true when it turned out later on to be true.

They just didnt want it to be known at the time it was released.

IMO

FYI-

With over 2000 missing children reported each day, fewer than 1 of those children meet the strict criteria for an Amber Alert.

Advocates for missing children would like to see all cases get the attention that high-profile incidents receive, but the vast majority of abduction cases go relatively unnoticed.

Statistics:
322,681 Web site tickers and 157,715 Desktop tickers have been downloaded. Since August of 2002 over 1.9 Billion Code Amber Tickers have been displayed across the US and Canada

Code Amber 2 - Marc Klaas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pjP8E0Xqc-0

Ok,,way behind here I guess. Are you all saying that there was a recept in the bag that Jessica was in?

Perhaps, although the bit about the receipts is new...had not seen that anyplace else.

All sorts of points in the article are new, yet they are not true. ... like the claim that Jessica's clothing was in her backpack.

All sorts of points in the article are new, yet they are not true. ... like the claim that Jessica's clothing was in her backpack.

I personally believe her clothes were in that backpack.
This so much reminds me of Sierra Lamar!

And when leaks happen LE never comes out and says which part wasnt true.

That is the way they handle leaks. They dont clarify what was true and not true.

Remember early on a lot thought JR was attacked by wild animals? Yet almost immediately the reporters knew that was not true because their inside sources told them the truth.

IMO

Ok,,way behind here I guess. Are you all saying that there was a recept in the bag that Jessica was in?

I think they found a receipt for bags in an area where they found other evidence!

For me, of significance in the FOX report: "Police declined to comment on this report."

And then ... they did comment on it:

"Investigator Trevor Materasso of the Westminster Police Department said that "60 percent" of what Fox 31 reported Sunday night was "erroneous and bad information."

Posted: 10/21/2012 10:13:21 PM MDT GMT
Updated: 10/22/2012 07:00:52 AM
October 22, 2012 1:0 PM

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/21/exclusiv...uspect-linked-to-unsolved-attack-sources-say/

Fox 31 Denver has also learned about two receipts discovered in an open field near where Ridgeway’s remains were placed.

Portions of Ridgeway’s remains were found on a black garbage bag, though it is unclear whether her remains were once inside. One of the two receipts had garbage bags as an item purchased on it.

bbm

The report of finding a receipt could be bogus. They might want to cause panic in this animal and cause him to do something rash.

I think they found a receipt for bags in an area where they found other evidence!

Really? Do they think it was a random receipt or connected to Jessica?
I have not read that anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member