CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they say they were checking a few months on the receipts for video on who would have bought the garbage bags?Was there a date on the receipts?What else was on the receipts?If this bought before he/she/they could have planned her kidnapping or not have someone in mind just planned A kidnapping for later.It could be even mom or someone who bought the bags and the receipt was somehow still in the bag.I don't know.If the receipts were found out there.That's very sloppy.Very young disorganized killer? Killers?

It is a pretty detailed story for it to be made up of whole cloth; they quoted a store clerk, etc...also saying that LE was looking at 4 months worth of video is pretty specific to be completely untrue.

It is possible a receipt was found but the date was torn off.

Police Statement: "He said someone walking near the park reported finding some items, including a tuft of what appeared to be blonde hair, and called police ... "We don't even know if this is dog hair yet,"

"Like everything else, every tip we've gotten, it was taken and we'll take a look at it to see if it's connected," he said."

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...from-park-near-where?source=pkg#ixzz2A2PhlLCi

The garbage bag must've been used already for a receipt to be in it like that. It's untelling what else must've been in the bag. The receipt was probably just the juiciest piece for law enforcement.

Of course, the perp could've planted the receipt in order to shift the investigators onto someone else.

But he's probably just an impulsive, sloppy individual with no discipline.

Do we know if the man that found the backpack actually opened it?

Im sure he did and many kids have extra clothes in their back packs and im also sure he was told not to say there was.

I'm confused.Sorry.Was the receipt,receipts found near where her body was found or near this other finding with some hair found?

I believe its where they found her hair! This is very disturbing! This poor child!

I'm confused.Sorry.Was the receipt,receipts found near where her body was found or near this other finding with some hair found?

Nothing is confirmed...and probably won't be, unless LE feels it is useful to do so. We don't know which parts of the Fox report LE is disputing, except that they said that they don't know it what was found was hair or fur. They have said nothing about a receipt.

http://www.kgwn.tv/story/19880292/co-police-probe-whether-hair-linked-to-abduction

Some hair was found in a park where Jessica Ridgeway's body was found and police are investigating whether it's connected to the abduction and murder of the 10-year-old girl.

Investigator Trevor Materasso of the Westminster Police Department told The Denver Post (http://bit.ly/QLr5Qp ) Sunday night that someone walking by found some items including a tuft of what appeared to be blond hair. He said police don't know yet whether it's human hair and whether it's connected to the case.

Watch this from Fox 31 for all the details from reporter Justin Joseph-

[ame="http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Jessica%20Ridgeway%20%20-CO-/?action=view&current=102112NewEvidence-NewInfo-001.mp4"]Jessica Ridgeway -CO- :: 10/21/12 Fox31 reports that some new items have been found 1/2 mile from where Jessicas body was found. video by crankycrankerson - Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://vid296.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Jessica%20Ridgeway%20%20-CO-/102112NewEvidence-NewInfo-001.mp4@@AMEPARAM@@vid296@@AMEPARAM@@296@@AMEPARAM@@mm166/crankycrankerson/Jessica%20Ridgeway%20%20-CO-/102112NewEvidence-NewInfo-001@@AMEPARAM@@mp4[/ame]

Nothing is confirmed...and probably won't be, unless LE feels it is useful to do so. We don't know which parts of the Fox report LE is disputing, except that they said that they don't know it what was found was hair or fur. They have said nothing about a receipt.

I dont think Le has reported the receipt but it seems they have questioned store employess about said receipts and trash bags.

Police Statement: "He said someone walking near the park reported finding some items, including a tuft of what appeared to be blonde hair, and called police ... "We don't even know if this is dog hair yet,"

"Like everything else, every tip we've gotten, it was taken and we'll take a look at it to see if it's connected," he said."

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...from-park-near-where?source=pkg#ixzz2A2PhlLCi

You know,I'm pretty sure people can tell dog hair from human hair.Especially a tuft of it.

...and I was thinking WHERE the 'dismembering' of the body could be done without leaving much traces, without getting much attention from outside world and having all 'accessories' needed? So far, this monster has access to car(s), chemicals, saw, cleaning facility (this reference would be true if JR remains were not fully covered in blood)...changing cars (we heard blue/dark blue/white sedan)...and here what I have in mind: is there any used car dealership or car repair garage in the nearby area?...usually, garage property is the stand-alone building with all above mentioned accessories available: chemicals, saw, cars, cleaning...and the most important, any noise would be attributed to innocent event....just the thoughts for possibility versa private house/appartment...

...of course, unfortunately, history shows that such a gruesome acts could be done in appartments....:(

jmo

...and I was thinking WHERE the 'dismembering' of the body could be done without leaving much traces, without getting much attention from outside world and having all 'accessories' needed? So far, this monster has access to car(s), chemicals, saw, cleaning facility (this reference would be true if JR remains were not fully covered in blood)...changing cars (we heard blue/dark blue/white sedan)...and here what I have in mind: is there any used car dealership or car repair garage in the nearby area?...usually, garage property is the stand-alone building with all above mentioned accessories available: chemicals, saw, cars, cleaning...and the most important, any noise would be attributed to innocent event....just the thoughts for possibility versa private house/appartment...

...of course, unfortunately, history shows that such a gruesome acts could be done in appartments....:(

jmo

Of the cases here at WS that I have followed that involve dismemberment, 95% of them were done in a bathroom in a home/apartment (it would be 100%, but Jaren's murder is still unsolved).

It is a pretty detailed story for it to be made up of whole cloth; they quoted a store clerk, etc...also saying that LE was looking at 4 months worth of video is pretty specific to be completely untrue.

It is possible a receipt was found but the date was torn off.

One possible scenario for how the receipt got there and why there was no date, assuming it's true there was no date:

Person purchases garbage bags, cleaning products, etc. (Easy to run up $60 fast that way.) Puts them in trunk of car. Receipt falls out.

Receipt is lying in trunk of car when bag(s) with remains are put in.

Receipt sticks to fluid on bag. Killer doesn't notice when he takes bag out of trunk.

Receipt is found stuck to bag. Fluid has partially obscured information including date. Presumably they can read July 2012 if it's true they're looking back four months.

This is just a hypothetical scenario. Me theorizing.

You know,I'm pretty sure people can tell dog hair from human hair.Especially a tuft of it.
Hair from some long-haired dogs can look amazingly similar. A blond cocker spaniel, Afghan, possibly even a very pale golden retriever or collie.

One possible scenario for how the receipt got there and why there was no date, assuming it's true there was no date:

Person purchases garbage bags, cleaning products, etc. (Easy to run up $60 fast that way.) Puts them in trunk of car. Receipt falls out.

Receipt is lying in trunk of car when bag(s) with remains are put in.

Receipt sticks to fluid on bag. Killer doesn't notice when he takes bag out of trunk.

Receipt is found stuck to bag. Fluid has partially obscured information including date. Presumably they can read July 2012 if it's true they're looking back four months.

This is just a hypothetical scenario. Me theorizing.

If it were windy, is it possible it could have blown out of a vehicle when trunk or door was opened?

Is it possible that the perp used a trash bag that he had already put into his trash can in his home etc and that there was already a reciept and possibly hair in that trash bag? Perhaps he forgot that he had thrown that receipt away by the time he went to use it. Also most stores don't keep video forever..But it the receipt has the date of purchase, and the time that would greatly increase odds of finding the perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nutphinx