CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

A few thoughts occur to me after watching that video.

There are two perps.
They are Hispanic
One of them drives, the other attacks
The attacker is a total weakling which is why they went for Jessica - he failed with adults.
This is very well planned.
These guys have some sort of fantasy life going on...a meeting of two minds...may be both heavily involved in online activity like gaming
This is their first time.
They are young, stupid, and inexperienced, but determined.

All my opinion only of course.

I hope this means there will be a very quick arrest.

:cow:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...kidnapping-outside-bar-investigated-in-aurora

Did you notice how slow the guy was getting back into the car? Like it was no big deal. So weird to me.

:welcome4:

Good first post Myanna. Glad to have you on this forum as registered.

Wow.

A few thoughts occur to me after watching that video.

There are two perps.
They are Hispanic
One of them drives, the other attacks
The attacker is a total weakling which is why they went for Jessica - he failed with adults.
This is very well planned.
These guys have some sort of fantasy life going on...a meeting of two minds...may be both heavily involved in online activity like gaming
This is their first time.
They are young, stupid, and inexperienced, but determined.

All my opinion only of course.

I hope this means there will be a very quick arrest.

:cow:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...kidnapping-outside-bar-investigated-in-aurora

But we don't know if both are hispanic.

Did you notice how slow the guy was getting back into the car? Like it was no big deal. So weird to me.

I love how she just toppled him...like he was a 100lb weakling.

Pity she didn't hit the freak a bit harder.

I think he may have been stunned by the right hook she gave him. She knocked him on his *advertiser censored**!

Ugg, I never figured I would have to ask again, but anybody remember how chloroform is made at home? With pool shock? Pools aren't that common in CO, so maybe that will come in to play eventually.

I say MAYBE Oldsmobile, but I am putting more money on a Pontiac Grand Prix. Very unique taillights

Here are Grand Prix taillights. You see how they are unusually and disproportionately large in relation to the overall back side of the car?

pontiac_grand_prix_98_chrome_trunk_lid_trim_after.jpg

I also thought Pontiac (I drive one) but assumed LE probably has very good vehicle ID resources.

Ugg, I never figured I would have to ask again, but anybody remember how chloroform is made at home? With pool shock? Pools aren't that common in CO, so maybe that will come in to play eventually.

Thats why I asked yesterday if you can purchase the ingredients at a pharmacy.

Makes you wonder if possibly the UNSUB in Jessica's case used her as practice before moving on to adult females which in a lot of cases is how these killers start out as well. Either that or people have gone crazy all over and there are killers and rapists wherever you turn.

From Colorado Bureau of Investigation-Co. Convicted Sex Offender Site:

Snipped

At least half of convicted child molesters report that they also have sexually assaulted an adult (Alhmeyer, Heil, McKee, and English, 2004).

Over 80% of convicted adult rapists report that they have molested children (Alhmeyer et al, 2004).

Approximately one-third of sex offenders report assaulting both males and females. Research shows that most convicted sex offenders have committed many, assaults before they are caught (English, Jones, Pasini-Hill, Patrick, and Cooley-Towell, 2000).

Most sex offenders report that they have committed multiple types of sexual assault (sexual assault crimes include exhibitionism, voyeurism, oral sex, vaginal penetration, attempted penetration, fondling, and incest) (English et al, 2000).

Over two-thirds of offenders who reported committing incest also report they assaulted victims outside the family (English et al, 2000).

http://sor.state.co.us/?SOR=home.youshouldknow

Makes one weep, but better to know the monsters we are dealing with. Education is power.

Apparently I don't know quite how to post pics...sorry about this random nothing post!

Gonna be thinking of her when I go to TurboKick tonight! :rocker:

O/T My daughter is a black belt, and she once was paired with a young guy to spar. He was making comments about how he was going to "take it easy" on her. Sparring started, and she knocked him flat on his back with one well placed kick to the head. I think he was seeing stars for awhile! And the look on his face was priceless! My daughter is one tough young women.

welcome2.gif
..Myanna!
Glad you decided to join in..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads