CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can use Examiner articles. Gather ones I think are verboten now.

Having said that one should go in fear of Examiner articles.

Ew. What does he mouth there? She kicked me?

'She didn't hit me'..

"Actually she bloodied his nose and possibly broke it". She suckered punched him. From her training, she knew that the normal reaction would be for him to put his hands where he felt pain. When he put his hands over his eyes, she was able to escape his grasp.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Albert_Gardner"]John Albert Gardner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
Gardner had been convicted in 2000 of molesting a 13-year-old female neighbor. He spent five years in prison and completed his parole in 2008,[7] although it was determined that he had violated the terms of his parole seven times,[8] including living too close to a school in 2007. Gardner was also investigated by his parole officer for possession of marijuana, though this incident was later dismissed.[9] He was also being tracked by a GPS anklet up until four months before the murder of Amber. He was too close to schools, in front of a daycare at one point, and also on prison grounds dropping off a friend according to the GPS data

So as far as the car goes we have possible:

Oldsmobile
Grand Prix
Grand Am

Early or late model?

It looks newer than my 2003 Grand Am. Anyone hit up google images yet? Would be easiest.

We can use Examiner articles. Gather ones I think are verboten now.

Having said that one should go in fear of Examiner articles.

I thought it was only Isabel Z.'s articles that were approved here from those blog-type "news" sources.

I'm starting to think that maybe the murder is sending thing's to the cops trying to play a game. Which is why the cops are releasing a great deal of contridictory information so the murderer or murderer's don't know what is known and what isn't known. A kind of a game.

Notice they now mention that details will be limited due to public safety? Do they think he will strike again if he feels he is getting closed in on? Someone who is cunning will follow the media to find out how close they are, the complete changes in facts from the Scanner to the Denver Post article to the Fox 31 report to the PD stating that 60 percent is bad info seems like they are intentionally misleading the public for a reason.

hqdefault.jpg

videooxh_zpse226aa0e.jpg

Thats a 93 olds cutlass, quite simaliar.

Maybe that has been gone over before, but why are Jessicas remains out of the black plastic bag in the helicopter photo? Wouldn't LE take the whole bag and it's contents to the crime lab to look at it instead of the field? Im confused with this protocol.

Isabel Zehnder from the examiner is approved for posting at WS. Although, I don't see an author name on this Examiner article.

Isabel Zehnder from the examiner is approved for posting at WS. Although, I don't see an author name on this Examiner article.

Here is the author:

"
Radell Smith, Criminal Profiles Examiner

Radell Smith possesses a formal education in behavioral forensics as well as successful experience in the field of profiling unsolved homicides.
"

The car in Aurora attempted abduction is a Honda Accord 2 door coupe with sunroof late 1990's US version(not European or Asian model which were available as well)..

My mom bought her first 2 door Honda Accord in 1988 and kept it for 4 years til she traded it in for a 1992 Honda Accord coupe.. From 1992 to the present day my mom has bought and traded in her Honda Accord EVERY 2 YEARS for the newest model..with her most recent being 3 weeks ago when she again traded in her Silver 2 door Accord Coupe for the newest model White 2 door Honda Accord coupe...she has ONLY changed colors(but even then only white, silver, or champagne) but has ALWAYS ONLY BOUGHT 2 DOOR HONDA ACCORDS SINCE 1988..

Without a doubt the vehicle in the surveillance footage is a white 2 door Honda Accord Coupe w/sunroof..not a new or even newer model but rather one of the mid 90's US versions around 4th or 5th generation..

I think he may have been stunned by the right hook she gave him. She knocked him on his *advertiser censored**!

Right.I saw on I think Worlds dummest criminals (something like that) a little small frail lady from like India or somewhere come after this guy with a huge axe like weapon bigger than her and ran after the guy swinging and chopping at him as he ran away LOL.I said WOAH he messed with the wrong lady.I bet he never robs her store again LOL.

I don't think the Aurora attempt and the Westminster stuff are related. Various descriptions of the Ketner Lake guy (caveat: assuming it's the same one) are trim, athletic, maybe even preppy type guy. Wearing neat sunglasses, baseball cap, jeans, or a Bolder Boulder tshirt. Dickies guy would look really out of place walking or jogging around the trail. He would have been described much differently.

Oh yes! I meant Grand Am, not grand prix!

I posted this question on the WPD site:

The white car in the attempted abduction by the 2 men of the girl outside the Bar(Fox video), looks like an early to mid 90s oldsmobile cutlass. WPD can you release make, model, & year? TIA

Hopefully they will release this info to hold down speculation, rumors, and confusion, and these predators will be located before another innocent victim is abducted or worse...

Maybe that has been gone over before, but why are Jessicas remains out of the black plastic bag in the helicopter photo? Wouldn't LE take the whole bag and it's contents to the crime lab to look at it instead of the field? Im confused with this protocol.

My guess is there was more than one bag. The one by the culvert that the WM people found closed and a second one further away that was exposed.

hqdefault.jpg

Thats a 93 olds cutlass, quite simaliar.

I'm trying to find a pic of the car in question to post it here, but can't seem to find one, only the video. Do you know how to do a screen capture or whatever it's called, from the video?

I don't think the Aurora attempt and the Westminster stuff are related. Various descriptions of the Ketner Lake guy (caveat: assuming it's the same one) are trim, athletic, maybe even preppy type guy. Wearing neat sunglasses, baseball cap, jeans, or a Bolder Boulder tshirt. Dickies guy would look really out of place walking or jogging around the trail. He would have been described much differently.

I don't think it's related either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members