CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read this on FB since I was taking a self imposed break from WS today and all the horribleness in the world!!! I guess I am back! This is GREAT news!! Presser coming up at noon, right?! AMEN!

Tears streaming down my face right now....Oh thank God.

Thank God.

:great:

ME TOO!!

This really is a beautiful state and I've never, ever felt unsafe. This case has really rocked all of us and I can't wait to feel like I can run, walk my dog, and embrace my community again!

That report has to be inaccurate or just based on the "data." I can say, conclusively, 100%, there was a light dusting of snow covering the ground that morning at 7:30am. It didn't stick on the road and wasn't more than 1/4" - 1/2" but it covered grassy areas.

Jessica's mom said "It is snowing"

It was 8:25 a.m. She spoke to the boy's father, who said his son would wait for her.

"It is snowing," Sarah Ridgeway recalled in an interview four days after her daughter disappeared. "I watch her walk out the door. I shut the door. And that is the last time I saw her."

Jessica headed out at about 8:30. The walk to her friend's house is slightly more than 1,000 feet.

Read more: http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_21820092/jessica-ridgeway-what-happened-colorado-girl

I just read this on FB since I was taking a self imposed break from WS today and all the horribleness in the world!!! I guess I am back! This is GREAT news!! Presser coming up at noon, right?! AMEN!

welcome back, my "Frontal lobe/executive functioning" friend! :hug:

Crying so hard!!!! OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!! I just got off the phone and typed that stupid triangle remark.......WOW!!!!!! :skip:

:skip: :skip:

Great news! I can't believe it. I was terrified that this would become a cold case and this predator would strike again.

WOW.... just saw they have an arrest. Praise God. I need to read but wanted to post first.

I am so doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!!!

I am speechless; not really.....

Like I said previously...today is the day for the to be in handcuffs!!!!

I love you all!!!

I have been on this thread and the one downstairs since the beginning.

WTF Go LE!!!!!

Good call, ZhaZhaZha!!!

They specifically said arrest made at HOUSE near Ketner. I wonder when it was...I heard a TON of sirens maybe last night (? - not sure), but my friend said, "I hope they're going to get that !*#!&"

Also, they just said on news that last night, they received a MAJOR BREAK in the case that they were hoping for. They got a call which led them to a home near the Ketner Lake open space area.

I was looking At the scanner last night and I don't remember seeing anything, did any of you see?

OMG I am shaking. I am SO relieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members