CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tears streaming down my face right now....Oh thank God.

Thank God.

:great:

ME TOO, TreeClimbingGirl! ME TOO! Sitting here at my desk at work in tears . . . wow, just wow.

:eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow:

7NEWS DenverChannel ‏@DenverChannel

#JessicaRidgeway case: Police will release pix of suspect at noon, they think public may know more about suspect.

Amanda Kost, 7NEWS ‏@AmandaKost

MAJOR BREAK in the #JessicaRidgeway #JusticeForJessica case will be announced at noon. I'm en route with @KHOLMESlive We'll stream it live

Yay!!! I hope they have the right person. I grew up 10 blocks away for what from where Jessica was found. I now live in the area he was preying on. I am so relieved. I pray for Jessica's family and they find peace and some sort of comfort from this arrest. <3

this is FAR from over (investigation)

Police believe the public may view the suspect’s photograph and have additional information to provide to the investigation. The release of the photograph may also help authorities determine if this individual is responsible for any other crime/s, either reported or unreported. The police tip line is still operating: 303-658-4336 or email: PDamberalert@cityofwestminster.us

The identification and apprehension means residents will see increased police activity in very focused areas of our communities. A tremendous amount of investigation and follow up still needs to be conducted and police ask the public and media for their continued cooperation and understanding. Limited information can be released as both cases move into courts for prosecution.

on 9news - they said they will be showing a photo of this perp at the news conference to see if he/she is responsible for any other crimes in the area....OMG I'm so happy...work lunch will be delayed.

I am so doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!!!

I am speechless; not really.....

Like I said previously...today is the day for the to be in handcuffs!!!!

I love you all!!!

I have been on this thread and the one downstairs since the beginning.

WTF Go LE!!!!!

Me too! In lab! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!:great:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tears streaming down my face right now....Oh thank God.

Thank God.

:great:

you took the words out of my mouth... omg omg omg.. I was just catching up on the threads and saw spoonco's post and flipped on HLN!!! By the time I got it on 2 seconds later I was (still am in) tears.... haven't finished reading the threads. My heart is beating out my chest. Was the tip reported to MPN mentioned here yesterday what led to this??

omg omg omg

SHUT UP! I am on pins and needles for the presser!

AMAZING work by WPD!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU LE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter just called me from CO!!!!

Thank You and hang him now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members