CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For weeks, now, I have been looking at EVERYONE and just a tad bit paranoid. When they released the vague description of the runner attack, I was astounded at how many people fit that description.

I'm going to THROW UP if this guy is one of the people I've seen or been looking at suspiciously at gym, store, etc... I HATE that someone like this lived so close to me!!!!

Bittersweet. Wish they caught the perp before he/she murdered Jessica but glad she will get justice for what the monster did to her.

RIP Jessica :rose:

Anxiously waiting to find out who this is. :furious:

:gthanks:

Westminster Police Department, Law Enforcement Agencies, and to the Public who called in the Tips that led to this arrest:

:yourock:

thanks to the woman who sent his name to Missing Persons News on Monday, who then contacted LE!

Well done , so well done by LE. They obviously did an amazing job but "played" it well by keeping cards close to nail this .

And so so greatful to whoever called in this tip. Thank you to that person!!!

I can't imagine how Jessica's parents and family are feeling right now. Can't even begin to imagine.

This is my first case on WS, guessing the thread is going to explode during the press conference.

I'm afraid of seeing his face/mugshot if they show him at the presser... I'm semi - shaking right now already..... The rage is too much.

Sweet Jessica<3 Keep strong and watch over your parents!! <3

a pic/name likely at presser. Working a house near Lake right now.Found him thru cell phone.

The idea to compare cell tower date was absolutely genius! :great: Whoever worked that detail is my hero! :rocker:

"LE says they have very strong evidence tying killer to Jessica" 9News

Thank goodness! Justice for Jessica & family! Way to go LE & tipster!!

Just got word that LEOs working this case have v strong evidence tying suspect to JR case - evidence not disclosed - Clint van Z is supposed to give opinion but just got disconnected.

I will have to sign out shortly also!!!! Will be back later,,,BREAK OUT THE TEQUILA FRIENDS!!!!!!

Momtective where are you?????

Yay for whomever made the call that let LE get the break to arrest this guy!!

Remember the MPN article that someone thought she knew him and MPN called the info in for her b/c she was scared to... wonder if that's him???? WOW!!!!

Thank you Jesus!
Please, please, please let this be the right person.
Please let them find all they need and more to keep him/her in jail FOREVER!

http://.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/adw_you_are_busted-e1299656271567.jpg?w=300&h=177
http://.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/adw_you_are_busted-e1299656271567.jpg?w=300&h=177

:great::great::great::great::great:

Guy on TV said LE has "very strong evidence."

9NEWS Denver &#8207;@9NEWS

law enforcement source tells @jeremyjojola there is very strong evidence #JessicaRidgeway case and arrest #JusticefoJessica #9NEWS

Reporters have been told by a source that LE has "very strong evidence" in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61