CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad they have arrested someone in this case! Of course, I took a break from WS to do real work and come back to find all the commotion.

Have they said if he's responsible for the May incident?
How did they catch him?

Thanks for any info...

In the photo, he has a leather "string" around his neck and looks like something that sort of cross would be on.

He's older than 17. They were discussing his juvenile record and a crime he committed at 17.

NCA they keep identifying him as a minor age 17 repeatedly on live link. HTH :)

he's a gamer. someone suggested he would be.
if this is him he says he's 21
http://beta.xfire.com/profile/dohastvath
mother wasn't too happy. big surprise.
no comment.

search youtube for "lets not play super man 64 part 1 "
Dohastvath is yoshi.

1/1995 dob
5'6" 160 LBS
brown hair, grn eyes, native of CO

I have to choke back my disgust looking at the face that sweet Jessica spent her last moments on earth with.... unbearable.

F!@$#@#%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg there he is!

A lot of us here suspected a relatively young person, and he sure fits that bill. IMO, I think they probably have the right guy. I actually hope he is connected to many of the other crimes, just so LE doesnt have to keep searching for others.

I will have to sign out shortly also!!!! Will be back later,,,BREAK OUT THE TEQUILA FRIENDS!!!!!!

Momtective where are you?????

My liquor cabinet disappeared when my old laptop crashed and died...:giggle:
So you'll have to settle for :toast:..or...:toastred:...it's all we have in the WS house.

Here's to justice for Jessica and peace for her family.

9News tried to speak with Sigg's mother Mindi (or Mindy) and got a 'no comment.' I am wondering--at his age, does he live with his parents???? He had to have somewhere with space and privacy to do the terrible things he did to Jessica's body. A basement? A garage??

What is going on with teenage boys? I have a son that will be 17 next month and I just can't imagine. I'm sick even thinking about what could have went so wrong to turn these boys into monsters.

His Father owns a local real estate company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP