CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
multiple counts of murder on one crime usually has to do with how the statutes are written in the state where the crime is commited.

For instance, a few years a go a male murdered a mother and abducted her son and abandoned him at a rest stop.

Taking the case before a grand jury for indictment they initially charged him with several counts of murder and several counts of assault...IIRC. However it was more charges than victims.

By the time of trial the charges were consolidated. HTH without getting into too much depth---it has to do with the way the statutes are written. JMHO

9News tried to speak with Sigg's mother Mindi (or Mindy) and got a 'no comment.' I am wondering--at his age, does he live with his parents???? He had to have somewhere with space and privacy to do the terrible things he did to Jessica's body. A basement? A garage??

Bet he lives with mom and she was at work.

Oh my god....he is SEVENTEEN?

Not only is he not eligible for the DP, thanks to a recent SCOTUS ruling he can't even get LWOP!

My mind cannot even comprehend this....I'm speechless.

what!? ack!

now is the time for public OUTRAGE and change in CO!

Wow...17 years old. That just blew my mind. I was not expecting that.

His eyes are full of evil.

he has those eyes that people talked about with the white showing under the pupils ... I forget the term for them :jail::jail::jail:

Prediction: he knew Jessica or knew of her and targeted her. :(

Most likely two charges for technical reasons, but only one victim. The Aurora shooter was given two murder changes for each victim.

Ah, ok. It had me :what: for a minute.

17. :banghead: what type of monster knows such evil at 17?

mindy sigg; mother; gave no comment; reporter tried to talk to her

"his mother/Another victim....

custody report - 17 - subjects actions are cooperative; listed his mother as his contact
guess he is "light skinned

I feel sorry for his mother.I just feel so bad for everyone this happened to her.

NO f*in way...just lost the video on Channel 9?! "No longer available." :pullhair: I am gonna RUN to my car and get my butt home to my laptop. (Sorry, werk!)

suspect_20121024105028_320_240.JPG

17 years old!! Lives in Jessica's neighborhood! !@#$%^#$^

Carp 9news just took a dive.

Anyone have another link? TIA

A tip that just came in last night!

I'd like to ask that tipster what the heck took them so long. At least they finally called it in, but no new info came up yesterday so the tip must have been based on what we've known for the last week or more.

MOO

he has those eyes that people talked about with the white showing under the pupils ... I forget the term for them :jail::jail::jail:

I was just trying to remeber the term too. I know it came up in the case where the man killed his (ex)gf in OBX, NC.

Oh my god....he is SEVENTEEN?

Not only is he not eligible for the DP, thanks to a recent SCOTUS ruling he can't even get LWOP!

My mind cannot even comprehend this....I'm speechless.

I believe the ruling was that LWOP can not be mandatory by statute.
There can still be LWOP but the judge must consider all factors, including age, before imposing it.

I lost the feed. Can someone post the link to the presser please.
Thank you

Just a kid. What happens to a young man that brings him to that point .... very sad. And now another family grieves ...

This world is wicked..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members