DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the livestream here:

This was put up in suspect's driveway:

SEhhH.jpg

A high school photo:

Enese.jpg

Per the custody pdf with his charges on it they are also charging him with 2 seperate counts of attempting to commit a felony crime... I would suppose that is in relation to 2 of the attempted abductions..

Also in following the aurora shooter he was in fact chanrged with more than 1 count of murder per victim but IIRC they were actually different statute charges regarding the type of murder..but here we have this guy charged with 2 seperate counts of FIRST DEGREE MURDER...that makes me think two victims.. If he was charged with two different murder statute charges for one victim that would make sense..but to be charged with two identical statute charges of FIRST DEGREE MURDER really makes me wonder if there is in fact another murder victim they have tied to him..

People hate me for saying this, but I still believe that kids are being bombarded with way too much gory, sick, soulless material on tv, film, video games and internet *advertiser censored*. When 10 yr olds watch the SAW III and play games about killing people and that happens for year after year, it deadens any feelings they have about the sanctity of life, imo.

I agree!!!

Lets give that tipser a big ol WS hug!!!!

Thank you Lord!!!

Sanpaku is a term used to refer to a particular appearance of a person’s eyes. Specifically, if the white of a person’s eyes are visible either below or above the colored portion, or iris, that person is said to have sanpaku eyes. This condition can either affect one or both eyes. Although there is no definitive proof, it is believed by some that a person with this type of eye appearance is suffering from some sort of a physical or mental imbalance that will affect his or her behavior.

Just like Casey Anthony and her crazy eyes.

Per the custody pdf with his charges on it they are also charging him with 2 seperate counts of attempting to commit a felony crime... I would suppose that is in relation to 2 of the attempted abductions..

Also in following the aurora shooter he was in fact chanrged with more than 1 count of murder per victim but IIRC they were actually different statute charges regarding the type of murder..but here we have this guy charged with 2 seperate counts of FIRST DEGREE MURDER...that makes me think two victims.. If he was charged with two different murder statute charges for one victim that would make sense..but to be charged with two identical statute charges of FIRST DEGREE MURDER really makes me wonder if there is in fact another murder victim they have tied to him..
they are both related to Jessica (murder charges) from presser

To me it means he murdered 2 ppl!

Did he harm his mom?

No. Whitney Heichel murdered last week in Oregon, perp was charged with multiple counts of murder, there is a reason but I'll leave it to those more legally versed to explain why.

Hey everyone -

We were on ou Disney vacation. I just saw that there was an arrest. Could someone please fill me in quickly on any basic developments over the last week or two? I tried to catch up quickly but it appears I've missed threads and threads......TIA!

I posted a while back that Jessica may even have taken a ride from a teenage boy, thinking it was cool that he asked her...I wonder if this is what happened, or if he just stunned and grabbed her. He does not really look that abnormal or unattractive.

2 counts of murder means 2 bodies.
They said 2 counts not 2 charges right?
maybe they found another body at his home.

He looks so normal, but of course looks can be deceiving.

He is 5' 6"! Dang....this matches the description to a T to the suspect in the abduction attempt of the young boy playing with his sisters.

Gee....I hope he is guilty of many of these incidents. That would make my day....

Woe and Woof....where are you guys?! You need to be here to celebrate this.

except he's not good looking. woof

Eileen.... 2 counts of murder does NOT mean two bodies.. his mother is alive.

For those following the Abigail (missing girl taken by RSO in MO) she was just recovered safe! Yay for good news in multiple threads - and this one with the child recovered alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie