DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this link:

Hr4v9.jpg

Ok now where was the backpack?

I have to walk away from this for a while. I'm heartbroken knowing that Jessica is gone and what she suffered in her last moments but knowing that yet another teen boy is responsible is making me physically sick. It shouldn't matter how old her killer is, a monster is a monster, but I can't begin to understand how the hello such a young person gets to this level of depravity without something going terribly wrong. I want to hate the monster that did this to Jessica but I have a child his age, a child that does stupid teenage stuff and often seems like a great candidate for a lobotomy but he's a child that is loved, nurtured and well taken care of, he's a child that I know would never turn to this type of evil so what went wrong with Austin? Did his parents fail him? Was he a victim himself? I want an answer that probably isn't there but I can't take thinking this was a perfectly normal child, just like my own, that one day got bored and became a monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having these events happen in my community has been surreal. These past few weeks have been so very traumatic and nerve wracking. Sending my son to school (or even allowing him out of my sight) has been difficult every day. As parents and members of the community, we need to stay vigilant.

But for this moment, I take a deep sigh of relief and am so grateful to the dedicated law enforcement community, the neighbors, friends, loved ones, family, media, really everyone who have been so impacted by what happened to Jessica.

I keep getting kicked off!!!! I wonder how many are trying to get on and can't. :(

Me, Me!! I can't get in and I'm going nuts! I've been gone today and just got back on. An arrest! I am beyond elated.
And I'm so very proud of our gang here at WS! We nailed it....

His age
His studies in criminology and forensics
His location
And the timing of the arrest!

Way to go LE...and WS posters!
Dangerous criminal off the streets today....Justice for Jessica is on its way.

Margins are blown

I do laundry all day and this is what I miss.

Have they said where this guy lives? How close did he live to where Jessica lived, where the body was found and where the backpack was found?

OMG, I just snapped to this. Is this the necklace with the cross that he is wearing in this picture? (I'm assuming this was his driver's license photo or college ID).

Austin_Reed_Sigg_1351100959276_316821_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

I am not even sure they ARE him. The first one is of an Austin Sigg, FOOTBALL PLAYER. I doubt if Austin was on his football team. I think there is another austin Sigg out there posting these videos.

That's gotta be terrible, having a fairly uncommon name (like Sigg) in common with a high profile monster in the same state. People really need to be careful and vette sources before putting things on blast. Myself included.

He was a pretty lousy criminal for all of his so-called CSI training...

I feel so bad.His mom turned him in? I saw his picture.He has on necklace.Is there a cross on it?He doesn't drive?Did he use his moms car?I wondering if he had other friends that did this with him?

Soooo... it wasn't a career criminal, nor someone over 25, nor a prior felon, nor an RSO in the system, nor someone leaving secret msgs to the prior occupants at the house where the backpack was left...

A 17 yr old psychopath. No one called that one!

Another scary thing, besides the attempts at the park, there's a whole list of attempted abductions of children and they don't match Sigg's description or vehicle. :/ He got a crimescene investigation award?

There is something very wrong with so many children these days its as if they are soulless and have absolutely zero regard for human life..many dont have any feeling or care for their own lives so how could they possibly have regard for the human lives around them..

Its a very sad, bleak, and scary situation..

People hate me for saying this, but I still believe that kids are being bombarded with way too much gory, sick, soulless material on tv, film, video games and internet *advertiser censored*. When 10 yr olds watch the SAW III and play games about killing people and that happens for year after year, it deadens any feelings they have about the sanctity of life, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal