CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy carp!

Wonderful news! I am stunned that he is 17!!!! WTF? Wonder if he is tied to any other cases....seems unlikely due to his age but so does Jessica's gruesome murder. :(

His poor mother. :(

Forgive me if this has been said, thread moving so fast! With his age and the fact that he is a gamer, what are the odds that he knew about WS and has been here?

Slim, I'd say.

Most kids his age are gamers and/or very internet-savvy. I wouldn't read too much into that.

Err, uhhhh...shef? Maybe not a fab idea posting that? Just don't know who might be reading and get inspired? And I'm not even all that paranoid lol

Well, I don't think posting a general description of the situation is any more dangerous the the actual situation that already exists! This just goes to show that people in the general public are not thinking about safety issues....they act oblivious to the criminals around them.

My daughter made it plain that everyone within the store (meaning all former and current employees), as well as those in the surrounding stores are aware that they do this. They have people that stand around and watch the employee turning out the lights and closing down the salon. They don't have to guess which place I am speaking of....they know it!

That is the most dangerous part of all.....

Is his home in a well to do neighborhood? It looks very mid to upper middle class. I'm wondering where the rest of the body is.

unless something has changed drastically it is a middle class family neighborhood... they say he grew up in the house from infanthood...

LE said during the presser that he was 'cooperative', whatever that means.
Let's see him plead guilty and confess to every crime he's ever committed or try to commit in full and honest detail.
And accept whatever punishment the state deems appropriate.
And never appeal or whine about his sentence.

That would be a start in the direction of cooperation. Beast.

https://yourhub.denverpost.com/lake...a-state-leadership/DfOexqBJxMSylXjtjfYpsJ-ugc

More than 350 secondary and post-secondary students interested in healthcare careers attended the Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA) State Leadership Conference from March 8-10, at the Embassy Suites Loveland. Students attended general sessions, educational symposiums and competed in over 40 different competitive events. Students from WarrenTechs Dental Assisting, Fire Science, Forensic Science, Health Sciences, and Sports Medicine programs performed remarkably well in the competitive events, placing first, second or third in 16 events, including 12 first place winners. All first, second, and third place winners qualify for national competition at the HOSA National Leadership Conference June 20-23 in Orlando.

Second Place HOSA State Winners
Austin Sigg (Standley Lake)

So where was he when they did the swabs? Why didn't he get swabbed? Or now I wonder if they did swab but didn't really have any DNA?

First Autumn Pasquale killed by two teenage boys for bike parts, now this. Disgusting.

Looks like they were looking for or collecting eveidence on the front fo the jeep... maybe suspect hit JR with his car, maybe by accident (or is saying that he did) and then panicked...? that doesn't explain the attack on the jogger or the "not in-tact body" though. I will be so grateful when they relase more details.

Holy carp!

Wonderful news! I am stunned that he is 17!!!! WTF? Wonder if he is tied to any other cases....seems unlikely due to his age but so does Jessica's gruesome murder. :(

His poor mother. :(

Westminster pd stated two of the current charges are related to Ketner Lake case and rest are from Jessica case, so that's at least two so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966