CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he's so young, this may be a "wanted to see what it felt like to kill someone" murders, and not sexually motivated at all. We may have assumed so because he's clearly a weak little twerp who had to prey on the most defenseless of our community. I'm so glad they caught him at 17 and not 67. LE did a phenomenal job, can you imagine he would've tried to work in LE?

he has those eyes that people talked about with the white showing under the pupils ... I forget the term for them :jail::jail::jail:

Sanpaku is a term used to refer to a particular appearance of a person’s eyes. Specifically, if the white of a person’s eyes are visible either below or above the colored portion, or iris, that person is said to have sanpaku eyes. This condition can either affect one or both eyes. Although there is no definitive proof, it is believed by some that a person with this type of eye appearance is suffering from some sort of a physical or mental imbalance that will affect his or her behavior.

He wanted to be a mortician?

Wonder if that is the chemicals he had on rag when he tried to get the jogger.

the backyard of this house is very trashed looking.. broken swing on upper deck... grass brown, etc compared to neighbor's ...

How was that youtube channel verfied as the channel of the arrested suspect?

I didn't see anyway to verify? Please provide details on how that youtube channel was verified as his? TIA, I appreciate it!

:floorlaugh:
Late to the game here - what picture of the suspect is everyone talking about with the necklace?

I looked and can't find it but this thread is flying. TIA!

A few pages back there are several big pictures of him, he looks to have a string. Pic is cut off so people are saying that maybe the cross was on there,

I respectfully disagree. Seems really normal to me...making it even more frightening. This isn't the bogey man! What is happening to this world???

I don't know. He looks super scary and sinister to me. Horrible.

This is the bogey man! A kid, really, who was already stalking and planning and acting out the horrific murder of a child!

I bet they will find out a lot more about this monster and his evil plans and what he may have done in the past.

Reporting that he had a desire to be a mortician. YEEPS!

So strange the similarities in this case to Autumn: he wanted to be a mortician, suspects' mother in Autumn's case is a mortician (or so it was reported), mothers possibly turned both suspects in...

Yay moms!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe I missed the arrest (housecleaning no less). Catching up with thread. This must be a relief for the town.

What did we learn here? --> The cleaning can wait. ;)

I just missed it myself - was watching in lab, then lost video feed and got home just in time for coverage to end.

I just wanted to say we should make sure of anything we post on Austin Sigg is actually the suspect. There is another Austin Sigg, played football and is in the military, but lives in another state.

Trevor speaking at presser:
Lee Birke Police Chief
Scott Storey
Will be speaking

Chief first:
Taken signifigant step toward justice for Jessica
Arrest made
17 yr old Austin Reed Sigg
thank community for 1000s of tips
tips have been instrumental and helpful
thanks for community support to le
nonstop 24/7 work since abduction
thank le agencies local state and fed for assistance
particularly CBI and FBI for tremendous assistance
we notified Jessica’s family this morning of arrest
pray and hope it gives them some measure of closure
Hope community will rest a little easier feel a little safer
Other man talking:
commend LE
collaboration of LE agencies like never seen over 25 yr in LE
non stop day and night
justice is process
this is just beginning of process
cant give a lot of info
affidavids are all sealed by court order

charges are forthcoming
continuing investigation
still focused on integrity of investigation

his first court appear
tomorrow 8 am div 10 jeffco court
arrest is made but substantial amt of follow up to be done
if public has any further tips/leads based on photo please call
(church bells ringing again… Heaven celebrating with Jessica)
staging area near home
be considerate of homeowners in area
we cannot give details privileged info
will not give info on who turned in, dna involved, etc
again, please send in more tips
any criminal act you think is connected to this, call tip line

Can you all imagine the conversation between the mother and this creature? Where she confronted him or However it went down. I'm not a parent but that seriously chills me to the bone.

OMG

Just got back from luncthime errands. So glad to hear this news. He was as I thought, young (teen) living with parent, history of violence, etc. So very happy this young man is off the streets. now for the justice phase.

What did we learn here? --> The cleaning can wait. ;)

I just missed it myself - was watching in lab, then lost video feed and got home just in time for coverage to end.

Psh. I WAS going to FINALLY go to the gym this afternoon at lunch, but....

:floorlaugh:

A few pages back there are several big pictures of him, he looks to have a string. Pic is cut off so people are saying that maybe the cross was on there,

Aah, got it, thanks! I did see those pics but didn't look closely as 1. I was trying to catch up and 2. His face is scary.

Is his home in a well to do neighborhood? It looks very mid to upper middle class. I'm wondering where the rest of the body is.

It is a nice area, certainly not upper class, but solid middle class neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990