CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I repost this post of mine due to that it was one of the last before thread #18was closed.

I also added an additional picture of Austin Reed Sigg.

I would like to know my fellow WS posters opinion, do you belive the robber is Austin Reed Sigg?:

I sent this tip to the WPD

To the Westminster police Department

Concerning Austin Reed Sigg suspect in the Jessica Ridgeway case.

I belive Austin Reed Sigg might be the man sought in this October 19, 2012 Fort Collins case.

The photo indeed resemble him a lot, the robber just have glasses, cap and a little more beard.

http://www.noco5.com/story/19857439/fort-collins-police-still-at-crime-s

Hope this helps.

ARSandFortCollinsrobber1.jpg

Yes I think it is him. I believe the jogger may have identified him w glasses so perhaps he normally does wear glasses. He also has a round face; he looks like some of the pictures on the Instagram account with the shape of his face,

Maybe send to ft. Collins police too. WM PD may be getting overwhelmed right now.

WOW, Your Grandmother could be right . It sounds plausible to me! Is there a photo of that odd cross somewhere here? Wouldn't you think a good forensic team could gather enough info on that cross to lead to the perp? In reverse now, I wonder if LE has traced the cross to Austin?

not my grandmother. Jessica's grandmother. I was live posting the news conference here in Kansas City area.

Thank goodness they got him before he had an opportunity to become the next Ted Bundy or whatever serial killer heroes he probably worshiped.

Sorry if already posted.

740 KVOR ‏@740KVOR
Alleged Jessica Ridgeway killer, Austin Sigg, says there are other human remains under his house
https://twitter.com/740KVOR

:what:

:thud:

Okay so how many other missing girls are there in Colorado if the remains aren't JR's... :furious: UGH, :truce: I can't say anymore about this creep.

I've been waiting to say this, because its a story of a friend of a friend knows people, but what I've heard numerous times is that her uterus was cut out. That says sexual to me.

I've wondered about this, if this was the case.

Maybe he hates a mother or mother figure. Maybe he is very curious. I really don't know, but did think that this is what was missing or mutilated. He may not even know himself yet.

I wonder how many pets have gone missing in that area over the last say, 10 years?

:pullhair:

I thought I read somewhere, that there were a lot of feral cats around his house? It made me think...

it will not surprise me at all if it is other victims. I still don't feel like this was his first time.

ita!.. We really have not a clue of just what magnitude this case could be of..sad..sad..

I have been unable to locate a facebook page for the suspect which is quite surprising considering his age but then again, I think he was a loner and probably created one using an alias.

Still searching.....

I am kind of curious to hear what some of the "experts" who have been pontificating on TV for the past 2+ weeks will have to say about the killer being a 17-year old. They were pretty much all giving the same speeches of the cliched killer, the same one we've heard from profilers for years now.

Also curious to hear more about this guy's background, especially as related to animals and any abuse in that area. That is one characteristic of possible sociopathy that I totally agree with.

I've been waiting to say this, because its a story of a friend of a friend knows people, but what I've heard numerous times is that her uterus was cut out. That says sexual to me.

Oh myyyy. Read he wantd to be a mortician.

I will need and wait for proof on exactly what he did if they ever release it. My stomach hurts.

Well, he isn't convicted yet, but I have to admit, it's a little bit a surprise. Or in other words, this time, I was really off the track! Would have thought, he is older, more experienced because of the dismembering and the whole mutilation thing.

Does LE have more than his confession?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been unable to locate a facebook page for the suspect which is quite surprising considering his age but then again, I think he was a loner and probably created one using an alias.

Still searching.....

In the last thread someone found one under his real name, but it was already down. He may have had another under an alias though.

2m Northeast Denver ‏@NEDenver
Austin Sigg Told Police Where To Find Human Remains: The murder suspect arrested in the Jessica Ridgeway case... http://dlvr.it/2N3w8b

Sounds like Jessica's.

Yes, it does look like him. And are those small rim glasses? ... not sunglasses, but...
They could be the lenses that "change"in the sun...
CAN'T THINK of the name!

But not a connection to the suspect, as far as I know. Even if they had his DNA, they would have to come across him to test it.

Anyway, I am open to learning more; just saying that at this point, not sure LE had him in their scope at all.

I don't think they had HIM in particular in the scope, but I think LE knew if they kept releasing info & let the perp know they were making connections (& probably had his DNA) - he would trip up with his behavior & get caught. I think this pressure is what led to AS's confession. MOO

BTW - now that the DA has declared they will prosecute AS as an adult, can we call him by his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3