CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was just shown on local news from the fathers website.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O7cCZAqWGQ&feature=plcp"]Racing the Rockies 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

robbsigg.com

See kids walking at 1:45 in.

Note the CROSS he is wearing

I disagree. Ted Bundy had an idyllic childhood. Great parents, great upbringing. Immediate/extended family support.

While most of the worst have had abusive and horribly fractured childhoods, there are just as many who did not. Who came from families who loved them and would have done anything had they had an inkling their child was a serial killer in the making.

Kelly

not until age 6. before that it was a mess.

Moderators, please delete this if it's not acceptable:

Earlier today, right after the arrest, a lot of sleuthing was being done and several posts made an assumption about AS's father being a local real estate agent. This is NOT his father. I don't know if they are even related, but please be careful about sleuthing suspected family members. I'm sure this is hard on many, many people, including AS's family, and innocent citizens don't need to have their names dragged into this.

(Just imagine if you were a real estate agent and your name got associated with this.)

Thanks.

This poor real estate agent probably has a son named Austin who played High school football . It may have been how this misidentification continued.

Oh my God. That poor mom. Knowing her son is responsible for this.
Having to turn him in. And now possibly human remains in her home!
I pray she has a place to be right now with those that love her.

I too feel for the mother, but am more concerned about the younger brother. His peers are likely to be brutal with teasing/bullying, etc. I would hope the parents, at this time, could sit their kids down and explain just how wrong it would be...and mirrored by the schools in nipping this in the bud. What a pure and true tragedy. My heart goes out to her and my prayers going up. (((((sincere hugs)))))

I wonder why, it appears, that he confessed to LE without involving a lawyer.i guess since he is a minor death penalty would be off the table, but I would have thought the mother would have sought legal counsel and had a lawyer there to save son from death penalty, since she might not know for sure that he was not eligible. The mother would have had to know for sure DP is off the table in order not to seek legal advice.

Bc if DP was on table, he could have tried to negotiate to get DP off.

Poor mother! She is doing the right thing, I wonder when he told her this. If on Monday I cannot imagine she would have been able to sleep at night!

She had to turn him in to protect herself and her other child as well as countless other children. She didn't really have a choice, much like the unabombers brother - he had to turn him in.

I'm wondering why he confessed at all. Psychopaths do not have a conscience yet he confides in his mom and gives full confession to police?

What prompted him to tell his mom?

Hmmmmmmmm

Lime works wonders too...and it's cheap

And truthfully, it is rather surprising how many people have been found dead under and around houses and nobody was any the wiser. I can think of half a dozen cases that either I've worked or someone I know has where remains were found close enough that you would have thought someone would have smelled something, but nope...

This doesn't surprise me at all.

I have lived in Colorado for 6 weeks. For the past 3 weeks I have been worried that danger is lurking around any and every corner. For the first time in 3 weeks, I feel free from this fear (although there very well could be danger lurking). It has been a dark cloud over our move here, and now, for me at least, I'm looking forward to getting on with the adjustment without this killer on the loose.
I am also glad for Jessica's family to have closure (there can never be justice) and have her remains back.
I am glad that is gonna get what's coming. or at least a fraction of it.
Thanks to LE/FBI and the ' mother/aunt.

I am so glad too ... was just looking out the window and think it is wonderful that it is snowing and everything is soon going to be covered in pure white snow on the day her killer was arrested, just like on the day she went missing! How fitting!

He may have killed her quickly, as he seems to be saying, if his primary interest was in the dismembering.

I keep thinking of Dahmer keeping a victim under his grandmas porch and unearthing him to get the thrill back. He was young. Also he taxadormied many squirels etc.

Channel 4 News just stated Jessica's remains found in home.

Well this removes all doubt that the dismemberment resulted from animal activity. Geez I feel silk to my stomach.

I'm wondering why he confessed at all. Psychopaths do not have a conscience yet he confides in his mom and gives full confession to police?

What prompted him to tell his mom?

Hmmmmmmmm
Again, my take is that I have no idea what things led up to that confession to his Mom. It may not have been all that voluntary for all I know, so I'm gonna hold off on that one.

Channel 4 News just stated Jessica's remains found in home.

I don't understand why he would put her remains under the house and her torso in or near the culvert in Arvada unless it has something to do with what that area was used for before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peleona