CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm wondering if I'll get a reply back from Mr. David Mitchell at KDVR? I'm thinking not and I'm thinking that the article will be updated again with links removed or gone period....or not. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Mod message

Okay, hear me out here. lol

I know so many locals are posting here and God knows I completely understand the passion behind your feelings. Your community has been put through hell these past few weeks and our hearts go out to you all.

Everyone needs to just try to lay off the personalization and judging others. I think some views expressed are being misinterpreted. The written word has no inflection and that is easy to do.

So, let's all try to not get so personal. Everyone's feelings are raw and emotions are on edge. Patience and tolerance, please.

Thanks to all of you willing to share your insights! xoxo

I wonder if they'll have another public service like the memorial?

Maybe they'll do a public one, as they feel way safer now not worrying that the person who harmed their kid is in the midst, and a private one. I hope they get to do which ever pretty soon. I know that has to be just a gut sinker to wait on her remains. :(

Her city and state have been so overwhelmingly compassionate and supportive, I think the city will probably do their own thing even if the family doesn't do something for the public.

Just my thoughts though, I haven't read it being discussed. I'm sure they are back to overwhelmed again as the person who did this is in court and what not. they've not had a second to mourn it seems.

Doesn't it take a warrant to get official info. from the YouTube, Facebook, etc. then they have to search their records & report back? This was first mentioned here last night & in the news today. So I am totally guessing, it may take a bit more time.

Yes they would need to subpoena those people to get info. And it could not necessarily be done too quick because it may be that you have to give the other side a chance to respond unless that was waived somehow. With him in custody there is no immediate danger of future crimes.

LE would most likely get easy access quickly just by looking on the computer. That would be quicker than going to third parties, who often have procedures in place so as to not set a precedent.

I beg u all go sit in your vehicles and try to see your self in the mirror same place keep in mind u will you will have to be able to see a full size suv in the mirror which means u shouldn't see much of the body of your own vehicle

R.I.P. Autumn

I shall do that tomorrow, however I have one of those thingy's on mine that see the blind spot so I've noticed sometimes I can see a little bit of me. LOL
( as in to say- there's quite a bit of me so a little would be hard to miss :angel:)

I shall do that tomorrow, however I have one of those thingy's on mine that see the blind spot so I've noticed sometimes I can see a little bit of me. LOL
( as in to say- there's quite a bit of me so a little would be hard to miss :angel:)

No that's cheating..... lol... should make you cover it.... but if it is on edge of mirror still should be OK get your nose right in front

R.I.P. Autumn

I am afraid that with a gag order, we will be seeing more of this type of "journalism" as the press struggles for something new to say. Either that, or the story will be dropped until court dates.

I am afraid that with a gag order, we will be seeing more of this type of "journalism" as the press struggles for something new to say. Either that, or the story will be dropped until court dates.

They will go more to locals an then u get those morons saying " yeah I knew it was him" " I told the police" " yeah I saw him in the park" the. They just get "lazy" and there stories go from " Harry Smith" said".........." to a local resident"

R.I.P. Autumn

wasn't the "so called image" seen by some in the passenger side mirror?

Maybe they'll do a public one, as they feel way safer now not worrying that the person who harmed their kid is in the midst, and a private one. I hope they get to do which ever pretty soon. I know that has to be just a gut sinker to wait on her remains. :(

Her city and state have been so overwhelmingly compassionate and supportive, I think the city will probably do their own thing even if the family doesn't do something for the public.

Just my thoughts though, I haven't read it being discussed. I'm sure they are back to overwhelmed again as the person who did this is in court and what not. they've not had a second to mourn it seems.

Re the red above...Isn't that wonderful that the response has been such. It's sad enough that it is even needed.

No that's cheating..... lol... should make you cover it.... but if it is on edge of mirror still should be OK get your nose right in front

I think I've jacked up my side mirror to put on lipstick before, but I can't remember how far out I had to stick my head. ;)

They will go more to locals an then u get those morons saying " yeah I knew it was him" " I told the police" " yeah I saw him in the park" the. They just get "lazy" and there stories go from " Harry Smith" said".........." to a local resident"

R.I.P. Autumn

Ugh, I hate that stuff. I just don't understand people who want to get on the news that badly. I don't know which is worse, the people who really did know him, or the ones who didn't.

Does anyone know how long LE searched at AS's house?

Ugh, I hate that stuff. I just don't understand people who want to get on the news that badly. I don't know which is worse, the people who really did know him, or the ones who didn't.

Had a kid arrested on autumns case cause he ran his mouth after camera's were on him lol needless to say he tells truth now

R.I.P. Autumn

R.I.P. Autumn

:waitasec: Oh I had to think about that one zero. LOL...It is on the outside edge in the mirror. I have trouble turning my neck so had to get something.

I beg u all go sit in your vehicles and try to see your self in the mirror same place keep in mind u will you will have to be able to see a full size suv in the mirror which means u shouldn't see much of the body of your own vehicle

R.I.P. Autumn

I find this funny only because I did just that after reading your response to my post, you know just to make sure. :) However, just thinking about it while I was getting my keys and walking out to my car had me realize it really was not possible. I still went through with sitting in my car, adjusting the side mirrors, and changing the angle of my camera because I just needed to confirm first hand.

I am new at sleuthing, mostly I lurk and ask questions, sometimes adding basic speculation from what I've read. Basically, I'm trying to help with my limited experience and hope those more experienced with sleuthing don't get annoyed with my input.

:gomods: A great big THANKS to our WS Mods. Yall rock.

Nite folks, rest well. :eek:fftobed:

I find this funny only because I did just that after reading your response to my post, you know just to make sure. :) However, just thinking about it while I was getting my keys and walking out to my car had me realize it really was not possible. I still went through with sitting in my car, adjusting the side mirrors, and changing the angle of my camera because I just needed to confirm first hand.

I am new at sleuthing, mostly I lurk and ask questions, sometimes adding basic speculation from what I've read. Basically, I'm trying to help with my limited experience and hope those more experienced with sleuthing don't get annoyed with my input.

Triple thumbs up. You tried it and posted it..

Years of training lol but wish I was wrong then we would have something to go on

R.I.P. Autumn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member