CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please see my post above regarding all the hits on his ID. It's not what you think it is! It's just how the search engine works.

sorry,,i couldn't understand what you posted, lol. I just googled his id and nothing else and all these Jessica links showed up with his id. I didn't include Jessica in my search.

anyone figure out what the username dohastvath means?
anyone good with rearranging letters, or codes?

Maybe they chose to use "not in tact" to be sensitive toward the family? "Dismembered" sounds so much more gruesome and harsh. Just an idea.

After thinking, and then hearing the rumors, then the facts, that only part of her body was found at the time, it finally dawned on me. They weren't using "not intact" as an euphemism for dismembered, they were saying it to mean "not entire" - not whole, and not all of it. I think they were trying to be sensitive, but exact in the description.

Wonder why he hasn't told them (if he hasnt) where the rest is?? If he has and they have recovered, I'd think we would have heard. Just more weirdness. Who knows what he's really said.

Maybe they chose to use "not in tact" to be sensitive toward the family? "Dismembered" sounds so much more gruesome and harsh. Just an idea.

I think sensationalism will always top sensitivity when it comes to the media

After thinking, and then hearing the rumors, then the facts, that only part of her body was found at the time, it finally dawned on me. They weren't using "not intact" as an euphemism for dismembered, they were saying it to mean "not entire" - not whole, and not all of it. I think they were trying to be sensitive, but exact in the description.

you nailed it. a not complete body

Thank you, I wondered this as well. Even if he was home, he didn't HAVE to give out his swab then. :/

So -- was he over-confident, under-smart or did his mom insist?

anyone figure out what the username dohastvath means?
anyone good with rearranging letters, or codes?

someone (sorry can't remember who) posted the day that name was found that it is German for You Have Monster.

Wonder why he hasn't told them (if he hasnt) where the rest is?? If he has and they have recovered, I'd think we would have heard. Just more weirdness. Who knows what he's really said.

More body parts were in the crawl space of his mother's home

Reference was made to a song by Rammstein http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=3582

Roughly, it translates to you have or you hate monster. This is what I've seen given as an explanation for it.

oh it's German, ok.

Vath Name Meaning
German: nickname from fad, an old stem meaning ‘man’.North German: from Middle Low German vat ‘barrel’, ‘keg’, hence a metonymic occupational name for a cooper, or a nickname for a fat person.
http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?view=2&surname=vath

It's crazy how fast these cases come and go in the news cycle. There's not one headline about this case on ABC, CNN, CBS, MSNBC, and FOX's websites at this moment. I don't think that's a bad thing, but you think about how Autumn's murder was the "hot" crime story, then it was Jessica's case, and now it's the Nanny murders.

Oh Nooooo!:what:

I haven't even heard about the Nanny murders.....

I bet I won't be getting my Christmas shopping done this year! :sleigh:

I'm curious about something, and I wonder if this has ever been looked at in relation to sexual predators/ murderers.

Before I ask, though, I should give some background about where my question is coming from...I don't have children, so I don't have much first hand experience about how boys are raised, etc.

But for neuro development, and personality development, I'm convinced over and over about how critical it is for kids to MOVE. Running, rolling, trampolines, jumping, flips, etc., are so critical for healthy brain development. And hopefully sports, if kids, particularly boys, can find something that they can feel comfortable with, and maybe excel in.

And by the time a boy hits 12-13, and his poor body is flooded with all those hormones, ( and mainly testosterone), and his muscles grow, and his bones grow, and he is overwhelmed with ENERGY, well, that all has to go somewhere.

And IMO, if they don't have some harmless outlet for all that energy, like sports, they just can't handle it.

Of course , not every little boy will feel happy about playing soccer, or running, but I think if they don't have SOME kind of physical activity that they are comfortable with, then by the time their hormones explode, then it may be too late. I picture AS when he was 14, and not knowing where else to put all that energy, I can see how the *advertiser censored* addiction happened.

Does this mean that he would never have done all these horrible things if he had played baseball? Of course not. (or at least, probably not.) And I think about the rage in the Columbine shooters, and others, and it makes me wonder. My brother was a chubby kid and was very nerdy, and my dad MADE him get into football in high school. By his senior year, he was most improved player. He's 70 years old now, and I think all those hard years on the high school football team are still some of the proudest memories of his life.

So my question is, does anyone know if the sporting history of some of those other horrible offenders was ever included in their profiles? We say that many of them were wired up wrong. What I'm thinking is, that maybe making their muscles and brain work together from an early age, could help to wire them up in a healthier way.

Is this way off base? What do you think?

I don't believe for a second he has told much of any truth. And as of this morning there is now a gag order so we are not going to hear much more for some time. My heart breaks for all the blessed children and prayers to all the families that must endure this.

I'm curious about something, and I wonder if this has ever been looked at in relations to sexual predators/ murderers.

Before I ask, though, I should give some background about where my question is coming from...I don't have children, so I don't have much first hand experience about how boys are raised, etc.

But for neuro development and personality development, I'm convinced over and over about how critical it is for kids to MOVE. Running, rolling, trampolines, jumping, flips, etc., are so critical for healthy brain development. And hopefully sports, if a boy can find something that he can excel in.

And by the time a boy hits 12-13, and his poor body is flooded with all those hormones, ( and mainly testosterone), and his muscles grow, and his bones grow, and he is overwhelmed with ENERGY, well, that all has to go somewhere.

And IMO, if they don't have some harmless outlet for all that energy, they can't handle it.

Of course , not every little boy will feel happy about playing soccer, or running, but I think if they don't have some kind of physical activity that they are comfortable with, then by the time their hormones explode, then it may be too late. I picture AS when he was 14, and not knowing where else to put his energy, I can see how the *advertiser censored* addiction happened.

Does this mean that he would never have done all these horrible things if he had played baseball? Of course not. (or at least, probably not.) And I think about the rage in the Columbine shooters, and others, and it makes me wonder. My brother was a chubby kid and was very nerdy, and my dad MADE him get into football in high school. By his senior year, he was most improved player. He's 70 years old now, and I think those hard years on the high school football team are his proudest memories of his life.

So my question is, does anyone know if the sporting history of some of those other horrible offenders was ever included in their profiles? We say that many of them were wired up wrong. What I wonder is, does working their muscles and brain together, help to wire them up in a healthier way.

I know plenty of people 0 physical activity through life and are not killers. Just the way the brain is wired subjectively easier to be led to do something.

R.I.P. Autumn

Eh kinda. depends how well versed you are with them. I have extensive um..training or practice with zip ties but I use them differently. I have hogtied someone and when I did, I used rope (it was consensual) it took awhile, not too long but then again I didn't plan on doing them real harm and they weren't going to try and get out of it.

I just can't fathom someone that young without real life experiences, a personal relationship that had kink involved etc etc that knew to do this. I just don't believe he did tie her up. At least not that way.

He is just so sloppy, and I think it's nerves. Like he grasps the concept of desiring the part of abduction or making someone subdued but then what does he do? :waitasec: Just stuff I've kind of pieced together and common sense tells me that maybe once he actually was able to finally kidnap someone, he panicked because he didn't know what to do with her once he realized it did nothing for him like he suspected (which was in an article I read). I'll keep the rest of my opinion out of it because people gloss over my often use of "i think" I feel" and "my opinion" anytime I write something lol but I think we'll find out later that he was pretty careless and was given far too much credit in being this forensic enthralled, smart guy.

I'm glad he's off the streets because he had every marking for the early stages of a serial killer. JMO

I wonder, though, kitty, if he had simply seen various hogties on *advertiser censored* sites and was just trying to "big-man" it. Hogtying takes more than a few seconds, even if done crudely.

I wonder if he merely put a cloth (t-shirt, glove, towel, jacket -- whatever was handy in his car) over her mouth, probably not drugged, simply to muffle screams, put her in the back seat, hit her in the head to silence her and drove to a secret spot and made sure she was dead by strangulation, drove home, then hid her in the crawl space, and waited for darkness to come... If he did violate her, he may have preferred that she not be alive -- was he gutsy enuff to look a 12-year old child in the face and do whatever?? I don't think so. Was he even able to produce any DNA that way? Hmmmmm, I guess we'll see, unless he takes a plea, which I think he will, if offered... We usually never find out what really happens in these horrific murders, and maybe we're better off not knowing...
icon9.gif
<shiver>

someone (sorry can't remember who) posted the day that name was found that it is German for You Have Monster.

I don't know; the German word for monster is monster. The closest I've come (accounting for bad spelling) is du hast vati. Literally it would be you have dad/daddy/father, so my translation would be your daddy.

I wonder, though, kitty, if he had simply seen various hogties on *advertiser censored* sites and was just trying to "big-man" it. Hogtying takes more than a few seconds, even if done crudely.

I wonder if he merely put a cloth (t-shirt, glove, towel, jacket -- whatever was handy in his car) over her mouth, probably not drugged, simply to muffle screams, put her in the back seat, hit her in the head to silence her and drove to a secret spot and made sure she was dead by strangulation, drove home, then hid her in the crawl space, and waited for darkness to come... If he did violate her, he may have preferred that she not be alive -- was he gutsy enuff to look a 12-year old child in the face and do whatever?? I don't think so. Was he even able to produce any DNA that way? Hmmmmm, I guess we'll see, unless he takes a plea, which I think he will, if offered... We usually never find out what really happens in these horrific murders, and maybe we're better off not knowing...
icon9.gif
<shiver>

Sad to say but there irc chats as well as underground websites that killers, want to be killers, and others of certain ways to do things. Speed things up

R.I.P. Autumn

After reviewing the reddit pages, I can't confirm the user is AS. So until someone can verify it's him, please do not post the link again. Thanks.

I don't know; the German word for monster is monster. The closest I've come (accounting for bad spelling) is du hast vati. Literally it would be you have dad/daddy/father, so my translation would be your daddy.

There is no word "vath" in German. The closest is vater =father. Du =you. Hast= have, however Hass=hate. Go figure, the spelling can change the entire meaning. None of what he has done makes sense anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman