Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is INTP? tia

here's the wiki link :
"INTP (introversion, intuition, thinking, perception) is an abbreviation used in the publications of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) to refer to one of the sixteen personality types.[1] The MBTI assessment was developed from the work of prominent psychiatrist Carl G. Jung in his book Psychological Types. Jung proposed a psychological typology based on the theories of cognitive functions that he developed through his clinical observations." - wikipedia

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INTP"]INTP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Can someone post a link to the fb comment on oct 23..literally within hours of his being arrested?..

Eta: i think its ghostwheel that mentioned finding it..

TIA

"What is a browser? Is that the Yahoo at the top?" -my mom.

my mom, a couple of years back:

" I've been trying to e-mail you, but I can't get the printer to work..."

HUH?

HUH?

hahahah OMG you guys are killing me with this and "Is this the Yahoo?" :floorlaugh:
Katy, maybe she thought it was like a fax?
My mom would be so peeved if she knew I was roasting her about this stuff, but she asked if I was on FaceSpace. Since I knew she'd never find facespace on the "googles", I said "oh yeah, look me up!". Eventually she asked a sibling if they were on it, and they informed her she had Myspace and Facebook messed up. Thank the LORD she is not on either. She would be that person on your friends list constantly reposting all those conspiracy things.

hahahah OMG you guys are killing me with this and "Is this the Yahoo?" :floorlaugh:
Katy, maybe she thought it was like a fax?
My mom would be so peeved if she knew I was roasting her about this stuff, but she asked if I was on FaceSpace. Since I knew she'd never find facespace on the "googles", I said "oh yeah, look me up!". Eventually she asked a sibling if they were on it, and they informed her she had Myspace and Facebook messed up. Thank the LORD she is not on either. She would be that person on your friends list constantly reposting all those conspiracy things.

My grandmother asked if I ever hear from my sister on myface. LOL umm no grandma, it's called facebook.

My grandmother asked if I ever hear from my sister on myface. LOL umm no grandma, it's called facebook.

& I think everyone's mom used SBCYahoo or whatever it is. Which always crashes their computer with all the crap it loads. Ah moms. I gotta call mine tomorrow and ask her how the facespacing is going.

HUH?

very cute!

:floorlaugh::great: :laugh: :floorlaugh:

(also just playing with the smilies)

I just assumed he did it because he was so sure he'd gotten rid of all of his DNA from the body, but he didn't realize he'd left some on the backpack and/or clothes.

If broken families, criminal parents and being bullied caused people to do this kind of thing, it wouldn't even be news anymore. It would be happening several times a day.

I don't see the silence as creepy, but it might be partially becaus emy son will record on his phone while riding down the street. He uses the footage for videos he makes (he and his father are both into that kind of thing - adding UFOs landing, showing Ronald McDonald hitchhiking on the side of the road, etc.)

You asked how a plea would be a deal for him. I didn't see you ask how LWOP would be a deal for him. I think I made it pretty obvious in my post that I wasn't saying that LWOP would be a deal for him.
:silly:
Oh my gosh..... I am still laughing so,hard about,the UFO/Ronald McDonald videos your son and hubby make!

they sound exactly like my kind of Peeps!

**IHNC gets some Windex to clean spewed coffee off of computer screen**

:silly:

Or maybe his heart was racing because he knew that the cops were all there, looking for him.

LE wants to interview Austin Sigg for two other child enticement cases.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/26/austin-reed-sigg-wanted-f_n_2026872.html

Ugh. I can't say we all didn't see this coming but just .. dammit on him!
So, it's safe to say now he's a pedophile or is it too soon?
Also the article stated they are looking to see if he had access to a blue sedan. I really hope to god he didn't borrow his gf's or anyone elses car. I mean, could you imagine finding that out.

My dear departed mom...she took up "the internet" when she was in her late 70's to keep in touch with everyone and she did a great job of teaching herself, probably better than I did. She didn't make the mistakes I did, such as copying certain emails to the wrong sisters, if you know what I mean...yikes.

"Sigg, 17, was arrested Tuesday night in the abduction and murder of Jessica Ridgeway. He confessed to police and told officers that he took the 10-year-old girl as she was walking to school on Oct. 5 and strangled her in his vehicle."

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/10/25/classmates-describe-austin-sigg-as-smart-strange/

I am of the opinion that Austin has tried to minimize his criminal activity by first saying that he hogtied Jessica and then saying that she was strangled in his vehicle. I wouldn't be surprised if he has claimed that it was accidental. We'll have to wait for more details, but I don't believe for a moment that after all the planning and prior attempted abduction, that this *advertiser censored* addict would let his victim die in his vehicle before he had a chance to act out his fantasies.

oh, so sad if so. I hope she was out under ether, if so.

I keep getting sidetracked by the use of "not in intact" and "dismembered". Interesting choice of words.

ETA not to sidetrack or start this discussion up again. It just hit me.

I keep getting sidetracked by the use of "not in intact" and "dismembered". Interesting choice of words.

Maybe they chose to use "not in tact" to be sensitive toward the family? "Dismembered" sounds so much more gruesome and harsh. Just an idea.

BBM

Where is this coming from? This is the mindset from the 60s/70s when "vocational centers" started. Yes, it may have been true than that some kids were "recommended" to attend but because they may not have been interested in going to college or didn't do well with "bookwork".

Tech schools allow kids to learn a trade and immediate join the workforce or also allow them to go on to college in a field of study they enjoy. Some kids have to join the workforce right out of high school and this helps them in their career choice.

At our "career center/tech centers" students are screened and not everyone gets accepted.

Sorry for ranting but some parents don't own $600,000 houses (this comment is related to the posting last night about the value of AS's father's house) and not all kids have the luxury of going to college....So many of the volunteer fire fighters in small, rural communities attended the fire fighter/emt program at their county career/tech center

And aren't we glad that they did, scorekeeper?! Nearly everyone has been touched directly or indirectly by those who have been trained as firefighters, EMTs or paramedics. And the county community colleges are the perfect place to teach them. Many of these 1--2 year programs offer various levels of medical support, vet support, engineering techs, radiology and lab techs, auto repair, food industry, etc., etc. We couldn't get along without them. And the salaries that they make after some years of experience is not shoddy at all. In fact, I early-voted today, and we had a great bond issue vote for our community college/tech college -- we need more classrooms and teachers. Of course my vote was YES! Sorry for the O/T rant.

sailor, I agree. Both are so gory and senseless. I think some websites choose shocker words (not that either is better) to get more hits. I mean, this is the big news story right now and they are competing. It's sick. But the fact remains, you know? We know so far what was found out in the open, I just hope they find her to allow the funeral and burial, I read they still hadn't been able to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required