CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct. 2012 - #24 *GUILTY PLEA*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Witness taught Rorschach testing at Harvard. Explaining how they work. Does not believe it is reliable in court.

Sigg did not have an abusive background himself.

Marijuana use not correlated.

"People seek out the *advertiser censored* that interests them", the *advertiser censored* did not cause the problem.

Doctor (paraphrasing) - *advertiser censored* doesn't come along and grab you. People seek out the *advertiser censored* depicting what they're interested in.

(They are breaking down everything that could be an "excuse" for his behavior.)

Russell Haythorn ‏@RussellHaythorn 41s
Prosecutors in #AustinSigg murder case arguing that his condition, necrophilia cannot be treated. #JessicaRidgeway

(Noting necrophilia in his case, per doctor testifying, is sexual thrill from dismembering)

Rick Sallinger ‏@ricksallinger 45s
Sigg described by psychologist as "sadistic necrophiliac." Now cross examination.

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel 1m
Defense arguing the lack of qualifications for psychologist who has testified this morning in #AustinSigg case/

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel 8m
Psychologist says she is paid $250/hr by prosecution. She has not met #AustinSigg, not interviewed anyone, just reviewed records.

Defense is trying to bring up issues about Austin's mother having been exposed to paint fumes when she was pregnant, and having a fall when she was pregnant, and him having a head deformity due to vaccum-assisted birth.

This defense attorney's snotty comments and condecending/belittling facial expressions are infuriating. :banghead:

Defense is doing its job trying to throw spaghetti mitigators against the wall, and hope one (or more) will stick to reduce length/severity of sentence.

It can be hard to listen to, but I think it's very necessary for child perps.

I do hope though that Sigg never ever ever gets out or even has contact with anyone but jail guards for the rest of his life. He's so extremely dangerous and evil. Terrifying.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/live

officer speaking

"worst nightmare....brutality, horrific details, like nothing I've seen my 4 decades of LE....traumatized our officers, undergoing counseling...parallels biggest investigation in the history of the state..."

omg, this is too much.
"the emotional shock and trauma is similar to 9-11---our community hurt, bleed, suffered, afraid...pure act of evil...pose the maximum penalty possible!!!!!!!!!"

AINT THAT THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!! WE WILL NEED THERAPY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! ROT IN HELL SIGG!!!!

<omg I'm having a conniption, balling, sick---the site of him!!!!!!>

Rick Sallinger &#8207;@ricksallinger 1m
Westminster Police Chief Lee Birk testifies Jessica Ridgeway case impacted community like 9/11 did.

Chris Vanderveen &#8207;@chrisvanderveen 1m
Westin PD calls this an act of evil. Urges judge to give Austin Sigg maximum. #9news

"we will never completely recover"! That is the truth!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad they are talking about us, the teachers, (and students) and what we went through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what we go through every day!!!!!!

And will continue to go through!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if they'll address what Jessica went through, what she thought, how she felt, her terror, her confusion, her shock, her revulsion, her desperation, her pain

Family members about to speak now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back