CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct. 2012 - #24 *GUILTY PLEA*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(This was one of those "in from day one" cases for me, it'll never let go of me. And the recovery scene with the dead tree and the nighttime helicopter footage was the stuff of nightmares.)

bbm

I second that one, AE -- we've said it before and we'll surely say it again, the scariest horror stories we've ever heard are always the true ones.
icon8.gif

Thanx for the links of the overdue sentencing hearing. I've read all the comments & viewed the videos. Never thought that cameras would be allowed in the courtroom. We have witnessed a lifetime of evil on websleuths over the past few years, but imo, we are witnessing the devil's disciple today..
When the innocent victim is a child. It is always the worst. Problem is, every innocent victim is someone's child...
Sure hope Jessica's mom means what she said about forgetting AS's name. Jessica, was an only child. I attended a visitation for TN nursing student Megan Sharpton's mom last week. Although she had three other children that she loved very much. She simply couldn't endure the pain..

I don't know if I'll be able to take this. I really don't. God bless Jessica and her wonderful family.

Brian Willie ‏@bwillie 9 News
Hearing suspect in #JessicaRidgeway murder case will speak on his own behalf today at his sentencing.

He's going to speak? Are you kidding me?

Also, is only possible to watch it live, or are media outlets putting together videos of the sentencing to watch at a later time?

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel 1m
Hearing for #AustinSigg has restarted. Live coverage: http://ch7ne.ws/14kWyoZ (Sound may be cut for witnesses who don't want to be on camera)

He's going to speak? Are you kidding me?

Also, is only possible to watch it live, or are media outlets putting together videos of the sentencing to watch at a later time?

If you look in my posts from yesterday, I had posted a link to someone on YouTube who's recording the hearing and posting the videos. I haven't seen any media outlets posting videos of it.

ETA Here it is
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTawniDilly/videos

No no no no no no no!!!

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel 1m
Attys for #AustinSigg want sentence of life in prison with parole after 40 years.

Anica Padilla ‏@anica7news 2m
RIGHT NOW: Defense seeking leniency for teen who confessed to killing #JessicaRidgeway

Well of course he wants the possibility of parole - - I mean who wouldn't want it. He will hopefully never see the light of day (freedom) again. I don't think he will. I believe he will die in prison before 40 yrs pass. Prison is not a place of longevity.

TaRhonda Thomas ‏@TaRhondaThomas 1m
The only image we've seen of Sigg today. Judge not allowing us to record witnesses.#9news #JusticeforJessica pic.twitter.com/wplG9I2gmh

TaRhonda Thomas ‏@TaRhondaThomas 1m
The only image we've seen of Sigg today. Judge not allowing us to record witnesses.#9news #JusticeforJessica pic.twitter.com/wplG9I2gmh

Hmm...why is the judge making that decision? I know the witnesses can say if they want to be filmed or not. Are the witnesses children today?

Hmm...why is the judge making that decision? I know the witnesses can say if they want to be filmed or not. Are the witnesses children today?

I wonder that too. Maybe he doesn't want anyone to hear anything nice said about AS by his family and friends? Maybe he only wants people to hear the witness statements about Jessica.

Melissa Krol ‏@DenverNewsie 1m KMGH
Austin Sigg sentencing cont. today. No audio of Def witnesses per judge's order. If Sigg speaks we will hear him.

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel 41s
We are monitoring live feed of #AustinSigg sentencing. Defense witnesses don't want to seen/heard so silence now.

A reporter just told me the media wasn't even given a witness list. No witnesses will be broadcast. May hear Sigg.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back